This Community

Feech

I have only been here a short time but I have to say this community is something else. I was watching over the last 2 days or so the LA market explode on Sensorly because of the members here. Its amazing the effort that all of you put out to make this crazy thing that we love worthwhile. I hope once everyone gets LTE that we don't start to slip and stop checking in on the site or stop coming around period. This place really is great

• Like 10

When I think back to our beginnings, it just blows my mind. S4GRU has exceeded my wildest expectations.

We are coming up on our first anniversary of when we started our forums. November 4th. S4GRU started as a weekly update in Sprint Users and Android Central back in May 2011. Then we started our own Facebook page in July 2011. Twitter in October 2011. Our original forums in November 2011.

We jumped to IP Board in February 2012 and registered S4GRU.com shortly thereafter. It has been amazing. We now have over 5,000 members, nearly 3,000 Facebook fans and over 1,500 Twitter followers.

I'm forever grateful to our all volunteer staff and generous Sponsors. Without you all, none of this would be possible. Thank you!

Robert via Moto Photon Q using Forum Runner

• Like 9