Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

We'll now that all of the holidays are done. Let's hope for some LTE integrations to start. Still no sign of back haul in Alamogordo, I have been getting an occasional ping below 100, most run from 115 to 200. I am greatful for the fix on data connection problems.

Posted Image

I don't know how this happened, but it did. This was at Juan Tabo and Lomas. I have never had the best speeds or ping ever here, and could never hold a call more then 5 minutes. Seems like a pretty high speed for that ping... But I wouldn't know that well.

CJ

Sent from my iPhone 5

a9u9ejyb.jpg

I don't know how this happened, but it did. This was at Juan Tabo and Lomas. I have never had the best speeds or ping ever here, and could never hold a call more then 5 minutes. Seems like a pretty high speed for that ping... But I wouldn't know that well.

CJ

Sent from my iPhone 5

Were you on wifi? (Look at your pic)

Were you on wifi? (Look at your pic)

On the actual image it shows the cellular icon. This was when I was at subway. I am on wifi NOW when I uploaded it because I can't upload on *sprint where I live.

CJ

Sent from my iPhone 5

Edited by techcj_manzer

So does anyone know for sure if backhaul has been laid? Has anyone seen cl near sprint towers?

i seen a cl truck and trailer working on the tower near mesa del sol. And on sprints website it said there has been data speed upgrades to that tower location

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Edited by e127nb

I am really optimistic we will see our first live lte in the next few weeks or so.  I am also optimistic in thinking that CL has probably already upgraded a lot of sites with backhaul.  It still just baffles me why they weren't brought online with backhaul as they were completed.

I am also optimistic in thinking that CL has probably already upgraded a lot of sites with backhaul.

If Albuquerque is relying on chlorine, Colgate-Palmolive, or craigslist for backhaul, you are in for a long wait.

AJ

• Like 3

You have it all wrong.  In Albuquerque we rely on C10H15N.

This may be one of the funniest oneliners ever used at S4GRU!!!  :rofl:

Now that is nerdy and trashy, all at the same time!!  It's sad that is what ABQ is known for outside of New Mexico though.

Robert

• Like 1

You have it all wrong.  In Albuquerque we rely on C10H15N.

You must be Breaking Backhaul.  That is why your market is moving along so slowly.

AJ

• Like 2

He is aware. If I had to guess, he was being sarcastic... ;)Sent from my Nexus 5

I kind of figured but some people you just cant be too sure now days... ;) Edited by e127nb

This forum is just like Breaking Bad. In the sense that I am addicted to checking it 5 times a day in hopes someone is going to announce the grand finale.......LTE HAS ARRIVED!!!. Yeah right. Wishful thinking. LOL!

• Like 2

This may be one of the funniest oneliners ever used at S4GRU!!! :rofl:

Now that is nerdy and trashy, all at the same time!! It's sad that is what ABQ is known for outside of New Mexico though.

Robert

it's only because you really miss the five O five.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I can't keep a call tonight.  I was talking to my brother in Iowa for 20/30 minutes and I dropped twice.  I usually have sub 90db at my house.  I called Sprint Support and they are giving credits (not much mind you).  I can only imagine what Chicago was like with all the dropped calls.

Maybe good news...? I saw a white truck, no markings, at a Sprint site today that I'm pretty sure has had upgraded backhaul for a couple weeks now. Who would do the lte integration? Does Ericsson do that as a part of their maintenance contact for Sprint or does the nv contractor for the area, which is also Ericsson for abq, do it?

Sent from my Nexus 5

• Like 1

Maybe good news...? I saw a white truck, no markings, at a Sprint site today that I'm pretty sure has had upgraded backhaul for a couple weeks now. Who would do the lte integration? Does Ericsson do that as a part of their maintenance contact for Sprint or does the nv contractor for the area, which is also Ericsson for abq, do it?

Sent from my Nexus 5

Sounds like good news! Hoping for the best!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sprint 4G LTE is kind of okay where I live, sometimes is pain in the ass I will get .50 up and .30 up using 4G LTE. I can't wait to be complete. Also any know when when Las Cruces is having 4G LTE the store is saying soon very soon but I cant wait!

Sent from my Nexus 5

I know for certain that it is Ericsson techs doing integrations in the ABQ market. I've ran into them before in Santa Fe, Española and Los Alamos before. They wore Ericsson polo shirts, but never drove Ericsson trucks.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1