Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

Here is the pic. Second set panels from the top. Short bike ride from the house. This is the tower mentioned a few messages earlier in the Panther Trace sub near Balm Riverview Road. It is easily visible from Balm Riverview and Rhodine Roads.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

post-3779-13633761330291_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Sensorly was working for the this afternoon, so I was able to make some tracks around the River Ridge site. They should appear on the map soon, if not already there.

I didn't go down Ridge Rd, but I did go north on Moon Lake. The signal goes about halfway up Moon Lake, on the way to SR52. There still seems to be one more tower to upgrade, and that area will have nearly blanket coverage, with some sort of 4G signal.

• Like 1

Finally got pictures of the Wimauma site, sorry for being so late. And the green box was just installed this week!!!

Drove by there today on the motorcycle, saw the panels. I'm also sure your familiar with the old microwave converted to multi-company cell tower behind the Verizon building by Walmart. Didn't see anything going on there yesterday, but saw a line coming off the tower at an angle coming down from the Sprint panels and a guy at the bottom doing some work. Looks like that one is in progress.

• Like 1

Drove by there today on the motorcycle, saw the panels. I'm also sure your familiar with the old microwave converted to multi-company cell tower behind the Verizon building by Walmart. Didn't see anything going on there yesterday, but saw a line coming off the tower at an angle coming down from the Sprint panels and a guy at the bottom doing some work. Looks like that one is in progress.

Yes I'm familiar with the tower the speeds are always slow, but I hope it gets better over time!!!

Did it cover a large area? Sensorly hasn't updated yet.

I passed by it this morning at 03:30 on my way into work and was mapping. Went back by it again around 13:15 today on my way home. Strong signal as I passed it, not sure why Sensorly has not updated yet. Didn't map the area, just north on 75, then east on I-4 and west on I-4 to return and south on I-75.

I passed by it this morning at 03:30 on my way into work and was mapping. Went back by it again around 13:15 today on my way home. Strong signal as I passed it, not sure why Sensorly has not updated yet. Didn't map the area, just north on 75, then east on I-4 and west on I-4 to return and south on I-75.

Sure it was that tower? What was your signal dBm?

Really not sure why Sensorly has not updated yet. I'll be driving by it twice again tomorrow and will be mapping. Eventually it will update :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Sometimes the server is busy and it takes a while to upload from a phone. You can check details on the app and see if the data uploaded, you might know that already though :-\

I think the tower on 50th and Fowler behind Perkins will come on soon. I've seen my phone pick up 4G for a few seconds at a time, but not long enough to get a signal reading. LTE discovery is not able to regain the signal :( Its also been flipping between eHRPD and Rev A this morning.

I think the tower on 50th and Fowler behind Perkins will come on soon. I've seen my phone pick up 4G for a few seconds at a time, but not long enough to get a signal reading. LTE discovery is not able to regain the signal :( Its also been flipping between eHRPD and Rev A this morning.

Where where you at when you picked up the signal? I've picked up 4G at the Perkins, but it was very weak so probably coming from one of the towers on Busch or BB Downs.

Cant believe it has had panels up for over 75 days now...

Where where you at when you picked up the signal? I've picked up 4G at the Perkins, but it was very weak so probably coming from one of the towers on Busch or BB Downs.

Cant believe it has had panels up for over 75 days now...

I'm indoors by Publix. I've seen it 3-4 times now. Usually when I wake up the phone or when i disable wifi. It'll show 4g for 3-4 seconds then no icon, just bars then eventually back to 3g.I'm going to keep the field test app runing so i can get a signal reading next time it happens.It happened for the first time last week. I cant believe its been over two months :( this whole area gets FIOS so hopefully when it gets turned on it'll have great speeds

Have you seen it flip flob between Rev A and eHRPD?

I'm indoors by Publix. I've seen it 3-4 times now. Usually when I wake up the phone or when i disable wifi. It'll show 4g for 3-4 seconds then no icon, just bars then eventually back to 3g.I'm going to keep the field test app runing so i can get a signal reading next time it happens.It happened for the first time last week. I cant believe its been over two months :( this whole area gets FIOS so hopefully when it gets turned on it'll have great speeds

Have you seen it flip flob between Rev A and eHRPD?

Haven't seen it go back and forth but I have been stuck on Rev A a few times recently. I'm wondering if you are picking up a testing signal from that site.... Its encouraging to say the least.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Haven't seen it go back and forth but I have been stuck on Rev A a few times recently. I'm wondering if you are picking up a testing signal from that site.... Its encouraging to say the least.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

That's what happened to me the week before the Busch site went live and the same with Waters Ave. They are mostly lighting them in clusters and the Fowler site is probably next.

Question for you guys. I have LTE at my house. I live in a 2 story home and about halfway up the stairs it connects to LTE, halfway down it drops to 3G. I know the active towers in my area and none of them seem like I should be connected to anyway but is this a case of ground clutter keeping me from a signal on the 1st floor?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2