Android, Sony and Netflix. WINNING!

centermedic

With the new Netflix update you can use your android as a remote for netflix over the PS3. It appears that both have to be on the same wifi system. I tried it with my EVO LTE and it works flawlessly.

http://phandroid.com/2012/09/25/hidden-netflix-feature-turns-your-android-device-into-a-remote-for-your-playstation-3-console/

ALSO WORKS FOR IOS!! DUH WINNING!!

I don't routinely check out the apple websites so I had no idea that it worked with iOS also. Might be a good idea to start a new thread so that your fellow iphone owners know about this also.

I quoted Phandroid not Engadget. If you are not going to start a thread in the apple section then atleast post up the Engadget link here. No need to be stingy with those members who have iphones.

I am lost about why there is bickering in this thread. ¿Que?

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

No bickering on my part. I just wanted to add that the feature was available on iOS devices and that it was awesome. I did not make a new thread, because it seemed like a waste. It would basically be a duplicate thread.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Dish network down since 3:31am Signalcheck Pro reports the Dish Network, at least the site at Scioto-Darby Rd Near I-270  in Columbus Ohio, was last operational at 3:31am. I normally pickup signal from two other Dish sites as well.  Reported via downdetector.com as Boost Infinite but one is such a lonely number. Tried to manually reconnect to Dish, but network is not appearing. Hopefully scheduled maintenance.
    • Probably a lot of Midwest towers. Slight bias since Nebraska is a weird market, but there are tons of USCC sites that T-Mobile isn't yet co-located on. Think a similar situation in Iowa, Wisconsin, and Missouri. But some other markets, like yours, probably don't have that issue!
    • Sticky Customers - YES, and leave them flip to the T-Mobile PLMN when needed and they will be even more likely to Stick.
    • It seems to me that if the goal is to improve rural, the US Cellular buy-out would get them only part of the way there, considering there are plenty of rural areas that US Cellular does not serve.  But I also have a hard time reading it the way I think that article is, that the cost of this deal comes straight out of the $9 billion.  I mean, they're getting spectrum for their existing operations in US Cellular markets, including places that I wouldn't call rural.  (Roanoke, VA is the 9th largest city in the state, for example.)  It seems like some of it should be allocated to rural expansion, but certainly not the whole purchase price. There's also something to be said for getting the customer base of potentially sticky customers who have been used to US Cellular being the only game in town for potentially decades. - Trip