Samsung and HTC suing Apple... Thoughts?

Mondays In Flames

So the rumor now is that Samsung and HTC will sue apple over lte patents, which both HTC and Samsung hold most of the patents for... As far as I'm concerned.

As much as I hate this whole suing litigation bs, maybe apple deserves it?

What are your thoughts?

-Luis

P.S. I'm not sure if this is in the right section, I just didn't know where to post it.

So the rumor now is that Samsung and HTC will sue apple over lte patents, which both HTC and Samsung hold most of the patents for... As far as I'm concerned.

As much as I hate this whole suing litigation bs, maybe apple deserves it?

What are your thoughts?

-Luis

P.S. I'm not sure if this is in the right section, I just didn't know where to post it.

I absolutely hate the direction that we are headed in. I would much rather see all the lawsuits stop. However, I know the reality is that they will not and after all, Apple drew blood first. If Samsung and HTC see a way to exact some retribution then they will and frankly I can't blame them.
  • Like 1

I absolutely hate the direction that we are headed in. I would much rather see all the lawsuits stop. However, I know the reality is that they will not and after all, Apple drew blood first. If Samsung and HTC see a way to exact some retribution then they will and frankly I can't blame them.

True. I just know this is going to end badly. One way or another.

Hopefully all parties will work this out. This is getting ridiculous. I for one, think apple deserves a taste of their own medicine but it's just adding fuel to the fire.

• Like 1