Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

What tower is serving cell 127? Anybody aware of it? Its the one I am picking up near hilliard rome road and trabue road. Is it the tower on walcutt road?

It's a site NW of Hilliard.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What tower? SCP screen?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Painfully slow connection on my EVO LTE - less, took forever to post pics. Tests were done by my wife's Note 2.

Painfully slow connection on my EVO LTE - less, took forever to post pics. Tests were done by my wife's Note 2.

Keep in mind you are on the brink of usable service @ 110dB... Anything at or higher than that should be thought of as gravy...

New LTE

• Gann
  • Lewis Center
  • Marengo
  • Zanesville

Looks to be a delay in Westerville and Newark work. Looks to be weather related.

• Like 2

Worthington Area 270 and 23

Hmm... Looks like it may be the tower North of you on 23.  However, it is quite a bit away.

If it is that tower, it just went live today.  Maybe during your lunch break you can drive north on 23 to get a better look?

Thanks.

iPhone 5 says frequency Band 25 if that means anything

That means it is LTE1900, which makes sense.

Where would that tower be exactly?

I cannot tell you exactly, but let's say it is extremely close to Nissan North.  A small donation and you would have access to exactly where this and all the other towers are.

Thanks again!

• Like 3

I cannot tell you exactly, but let's say it is extremely close to Nissan North.  A small donation and you would have access to exactly where this and all the other towers are.

Thanks again!

Bustin' a gut. Break out the old divining rod. It could be Busch, don't know if they're back up. dkyeager was picking them up on 270, I'd have to look at his post in the premiere thread to see his sprite map to know the signal level.

[had to edit out a name, forgot I'm not in chat]

Guys, I have a question.

Album - http://imgur.com/a/I56Iu

The first 2 pics are of the tower where crew worked on about 3 months ago. Is that a sprint tower?

Rest of the pics are of a tower where crews are working on right now. Is this a sprint tower?

Walcutt Rd sure is Sprint.

Rest of pics looks like Verizon.  Is that the new tower near Roberts Rd on 270?

Hello all,

Can somebody tell me if they are working on any towers between Canal and Circleville. I'm just south of Canal (south of Slate Run a bit) but I am always connected to the tower off of State Route 752. I see all the updates everywhere except this area looks like a dead zone. On sprints maps at least.

Thanks

Hello all,

Can somebody tell me if they are working on any towers between Canal and Circleville. I'm just south of Canal (south of Slate Run a bit) but I am always connected to the tower off of State Route 752. I see all the updates everywhere except this area looks like a dead zone. On sprints maps at least.

Thanks

Yes. There is active work going on.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Hello all,

Thanks

I drove through Duvall and several roads south of Rickenbacker the other day. Signal is pretty dead all through there, even with the upgraded towers to the east and around Rickenbacker. It has a lot to do with terrain down there. The site on 752 that you speak of, this is the one near South Bloomfield? I'll even take a guess that the sites near Rickenbacker are aimed away from the airport since I was at the south end of the runway and had nothing really usable.

Yes it is pretty dead. Here are a couple of screen shots if this helps. I'm usually on the yellow circle tower but for some reason have been on the purple one with the line. Hope this helps

post-33799-0-87027900-1391128121_thumb.png

post-33799-0-79671200-1391128128_thumb.png

post-33799-0-80589600-1391128982_thumb.png

Edited by smallheadz

Yes it is pretty dead. Here are a couple of screen shots if this helps. I'm usually on the yellow circle tower but for some reason have been on the purple one with the line. Hope this helps

I'm having a hard time understanding the map / scale... Looking at the sponsor side of things were all towers are located it doesn't appear to be located where the yellow dot is.  How do you know for sure that the tower you are connecting to is the yellow / purple dot?  I'm sorry, just not familiar with iOS.