Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Love seeing guys hanging with hoist lines.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

uploadfromtaptalk1377644436717.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1377644462420.jpg

• Like 1

New Albany Rd and 605 seen a truck with trailer pulling from that tower today. Anyone knows if that belongs to Sprint?

It doesn't.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

Screenshots. Also posted a big update in the WIP thread that I've been not doing and still doing poorly!

I've been slacking on adding to WIP thread since we have the spreadsheet. It's been easier to access our map instead of the National map.

• Like 1

same reason here, then I went to the Ohio WIP map and noticed a bunch of cells missing. Anyways, posting to the WIP, to here and the other Ohio thread, updating the spreadsheet has taken about an hour. That's just 3 sites. I can't imagine what Robert does other than manage this entire site for all his waking hours and then Digiblur must have a command center as well. Right?

• Like 4

Coz, maybe I missed it, but what is the signifigance of the * and STOP sign in the 3g update flags in the map you have posted?

The star flags the comment as a issue and puts a caution flag on the map. Stop is a GMO.

The star flags the comment as a issue and puts a caution flag on the map. Stop is a GMO.

Unless the formula was modified from the original template, the caution icon will only stay on the map/sheet for up to 2 weeks after the issue date.  Once two weeks it up it goes back to whatever the icon should be and will change on the next map refresh.

then Digiblur must have a command center as well. Right?

I have a Note2 w/ Tapatalk and email push notifications at my finger tips combined with the ability to multitask/read while waiting on server queries to run during the day.  ;)

Unless the formula was modified from the original template, the caution icon will only stay on the map/sheet for up to 2 weeks after the issue date.  Once two weeks it up it goes back to whatever the icon should be and will change on the next map refresh.

Changed it to 4 :lol:

I wonder when the 800mhz lte and 2.5ghz will light up here btw...

Look for 800 in December - February time frame. 2.5 may be here before then.

Just to clarify. That 2.5 would have been here anyway due to Clearwire upgrading to LTE. You won't see initial Sprint planned 2.5 that soon if we do get it 2.5 soon.

Please make the link click able please B)

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

I can't from my ipad .... :/ sorry!

Don't say I've never done anything for you. :P

http://www.wirelessweek.com/news/2013/08/sprint-revealing-phase-two-network-vision-soon

• Like 2

Having fun with the nested 400 nested IF AND OR THEN ELSE statements that make you feel like you're programming in Basic on a commodore 64 in the 80's? 

Hey some of it is super easy to understand what's going on. Other parts of it, not so much.

Hey some of it is super easy to understand what's going on. Other parts of it, not so much.

I tried to nest it all inside the big IF statement on the icon column but some commands didn't like being nested 2 or 3 levels deep and just threw some bogus errors.  So I had to break them out into other columns which in turn makes the IF statement based on other columns that have formulas themselves.  Luckily the spreadsheet backend is smart enough to run the code in order.  It can get confusing at times.

Having fun with the nested 400 nested IF AND OR THEN ELSE statements that make you feel like you're programming in Basic on a commodore 64 in the 80's? 

What, you didn't enjoy typing a few hundred lines of code to see a monochrome, still image of a snowflake? I miss that thing. When floppy disks were actually floppy!

• Like 2

Not sure if anyone had reported on this one yet, but this is a nearby tower that I noticed today happened to get some additions! It's the tower on the far south end of Brice Rd near Northbend Dr. No backhaul, and I can't tell if there are cabinets or not (can only see one side of the site, and there's a big shed in the fence). :/

post-18490-0-57713900-1377712441_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Not sure if anyone had reported on this one yet, but this is a nearby tower that I noticed today happened to get some additions! It's the tower on the far south end of Brice Rd near Northbend Dr. No backhaul, and I can't tell if there are cabinets or not (can only see one side of the site, and there's a big shed in the fence). :/

Good find, but it appears that this site was found by amcferrin90 on 8/20.  Good picture though.