Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Anyone notice that Morse Rd is eHRPD?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

As imex99 is implying, I wouldn't look too much into is. There are parts of the nation that have been eHRPD for 18+ months with still no NV upgrades.

JIC you all missed this:

S4GRU Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:28 AM

Site acceptance reports from Thursday (8/1), Friday (8/2), Saturday (8/3) and Sunday (8/4):

• Columbus - 7 updates (1 LTE, 6 CDMA 800)
  • Like 1

JIC you all missed this:

S4GRU Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:28 AM

Site acceptance reports from Thursday (8/1), Friday (8/2), Saturday (8/3) and Sunday (8/4):

• Columbus - 7 updates (1 LTE, 6 CDMA 800)

If I'm not mistaken, that puts us at 4 LTE towers... So the question is... where is the latest accepted tower?

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

If I'm not mistaken, that puts us at 4 LTE towers... So the question is... where is the latest accepted tower?

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I just doubled checked. The Centerburg which made 3 LTE for Columbus was accepted on Thursday of last week. So we're still at 3.

I just doubled checked. The Centerburg which made 3 LTE for Columbus was accepted on Thursday of last week. So we're still at 3.

I'm pretty certain Centerburg was accepted on 7/30. That's when I drove up. We had towers accepted 6/26, 7/23, 7/30, and the latest one which definitely brings us to 4.

I had to look at the acceptance reports again to make sure I wasn't losing it. I've tried to map every tower I can so far.

Edited by james2oo4

I'm pretty certain Centerburg was accepted on 7/30. That's when I drove up. We had towers accepted 6/26, 7/23, 7/30, and the latest one which definitely brings us to 4.

I had to look at the acceptance reports again to make sure I wasn't losing it. I've tried to map every tower I can so far.

According to S4GRU, he updated the "NV Sites Complete" map with the lastest Acceptance Reported sites. Map still shows 3.

EDIT Excuse me. You're 1000% correct. Let me see if I can find it or if he missed it on the map. We're up to 4 according to the acceptance report.

EDIT 2 We're not seeing it on the map. I'm hoping he didn't lump 7/30 and 8/1 together. We're waiting a response in the Complete Comment Thread.

EDIT 3  Robert (S4GRU) said there is an issue with the map cache and it not showing all updates. He's working on resolution.

Edited by COZisBack
  • Like 1

According to S4GRU, he updated the "NV Sites Complete" map with the lastest Acceptance Reported sites. Map still shows 3.

EDIT Excuse me. You're 1000% correct. Let me see if I can find it or if he missed it on the map. We're up to 4 according to the acceptance report.

EDIT 2 We're not seeing it on the map. I'm hoping he didn't lump 7/30 and 8/1 together. We're waiting a response in the Complete Comment Thread.

EDIT 3  Robert (S4GRU) said there is an issue with the map cache and it not showing all updates. He's working on resolution.

Awesome... That sounds like good news if we in fact have a fourth tower up and running!

Fixed.  I reimported the map, and the missing sites have appeared.

Robert

• Like 1

Question about Sensorly, does it map Sprint 800 or does anyone know if it will?

As of today only Sprint devices for sale that pick up LTE 800 are Data Cards/WiFi Hotspots and they don't have the ability to map on Sensorly.

When smartphones are released Sensorly will have to make an update to their servers.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

Tower isn't anywhere where I care about...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Yeah my sediments exactly..

Its good to see progress in Ohio, Id like to see 800/4g somewhere closer to the 270 Belt.. inside - outside, but closer.. It seems like everyone is getting it better then Columbus, but one morning that'll change.

• Like 1

Yeah my sediments exactly..

Its good to see progress in Ohio, Id like to see 800/4g somewhere closer to the 270 Belt.. inside - outside, but closer.. It seems like everyone is getting it better then Columbus, but one morning that'll change.

Gotta compare to Cinci, not the Mistake by the Lake. MBTL is a 3rd Rounder. It's crazy we beat them to LTE. We're not far behind Cinci.

• Like 1

Gotta compare to Cinci, not the Mistake by the Lake. MBTL is a 3rd Rounder. It's crazy we beat them to LTE. We're not far behind Cinci.

Hey...dont knock my hometown. :)

I would live powell area to get some love..my area is like the black hole of sprint coverage.. hoping these updates also increase the range of voice and data as well as speed

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

As of today only Sprint devices for sale that pick up LTE 800 are Data Cards/WiFi Hotspots and they don't have the ability to map on Sensorly.

When smartphones are released Sensorly will have to make an update to their servers.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

So those sites are LTE 800 and not 1XA? I didn't think they were rolling out any LTE 800 for awhile?

Hey...dont knock my hometown. :)

I would live powell area to get some love..my area is like the black hole of sprint coverage.. hoping these updates also increase the range of voice and data as well as speed

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

1900 Voice and Data aren't going to reach any further than they're capable of (keyword capable) reaching now. 800 will provide better coverage and capacity, but the distance of 800 LTE is equal about the distance of 1900 Voice. With that being said, 1900 LTE doesn't reach as far as 1900 Voice.

So those sites are LTE 800 and not 1XA? I didn't think they were rolling out any LTE 800 for awhile?

I'm sorry, I thought you were referring to LTE 800. I'm not sure if Sensorly actually maps Voice. Just data. It records where drop calls occur, but that's it and it's not mapped.

Hahaha! "The mistake by the lake"

;)

I know it's not an apples to apples comparison, but Cinncy has more LTE sites inside their belt.. but before someone says it - I know I could wake up in one week and that could change quickly..

• Like 2

I know it's not an apples to apples comparison, but Cinncy has more LTE sites inside their belt.. but before someone says it - I know I could wake up in one week and that could change quickly..

True but we've been told for almost a year now that Columbus is going to be an outside-in launch.

• Like 2

True but we've been told for almost a year now that Columbus is going to be an outside-in launch.

Here's hoping we get more green and yellow sites then just blue.. but blue could go green or yellow, huh? 

Is every single LTE site going 800 voice and data or just select ?