Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

This is the standard GN LTE screen when it has no LTE. Mine says that all the time.

Damn Nexus.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

TheNight... where about is the tower so not wondering around like a lost dog. Don't want to get pulled over for "DWB"...lol Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

DWB? lol. 6630 Bloomfield Rd 43011. Goodluck,

This is the standard GN LTE screen when it has no LTE. Mine says that all the time.

The only reason i took the screen shot was because signal check pro showed LTE with the same signal strength

The tower is lIterally in the middle of no where. It didn't put out the strongest signal even while I drove right next to the tower. I'll post engineering screen shots shortly.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'll update my running list in the AM.

• Like 1

There are zero live 800 LTE sites in the U.S. Not sure why, but dont think they can go live til 2014 but i could be wrong there.

According to internal memos, and other information Robert had gathered, plus some announcements from Sprint/SoftBank, they will begin activating 800 LTE very soon, and they want to have it active on all 1900 LTE sites that have been deployed so far by the end of the year.

• Like 1

According to internal memos, and other information Robert had gathered, plus some announcements from Sprint/SoftBank, they will begin activating 800 LTE very soon, and they want to have it active on all 1900 LTE sites that have been deployed so far by the end of the year.

Hopefully its as easy as throwing a switch. Although its sort of irrelevant until we have a phone that can actually use it, other than the new tri-band broadband devices that is.

Hopefully its as easy as throwing a switch. Although its sort of irrelevant until we have a phone that can actually use it, other than the new tri-band broadband devices that is.

It's not quite a throw-of-a-switch simple, but it's far quicker and easier than the current NV installation and activation. It will be much faster than T-Mobile's LTE rollout. 

All this LTE going live in such short time, I'm tingling...   Seems like the near future should only get better...

For whats its worth the 4G LTE Planned sites for Columbus has gone up pretty dramatically for the next 90 days along with the 3G 1900 and 800. Should be a fun next month.

• Like 3

For whats its worth the 4G LTE Planned sites for Columbus has gone up pretty dramatically for the next 90 days along with the 3G 1900 and 800. Should be a fun next month.

very excited for Columbus and Granville during the month of August.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 1

Now the southwest side of town needs some LTE love! :-)

Isn't GroveTucky considered SW?

• Like 1