Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Centerberg just lit up an LTE tower and several 3Gs. Now go map.

Too far out of the city! :lol:

• Like 1

Ahhh.. well good for those Sunbury folks up there.  Maybe that guy this morning picked up this signal while they were testing it?  Anyway good to see another one.

Ahhh.. well good for those Sunbury folks up there. Maybe that guy this morning picked up this signal while they were testing it? Anyway good to see another one.

That's actually possible. Consider the terrain and how weak his signal was.

Confirmed there is a TON of farming between Alexandria and Centerburg. Switch google maps to satellite.

2 towers in 1 month would be awesome. I look at it as the rollout doubled in speed!

The first Columbus tower was only 6 weeks ago ( 2nd week of Jun, no ? )

'IF' there was a 3rd tower in another few days  - That would make 3 towers within 6 to 7 weeks..

Cincinnati has went from 'zero' LTE sites to FIVE sites in about 4 weeks.. So with Columbus anything is possible from here on out..

Even if you look at the NV Site Acceptance Report Updates.. many areas are getting NV LTE updates only days apart - and this includes many areas already launched.  Of course Sprint is launching areas that are sometimes only 60% done - but at least we can see they 'really do' continue to finish those areas in the Site Acceptance Reports..

I don't have a capable phone for mapping but I will be passing thru Centerburg Mtvernon later. Will keep posted. All this anticipation is making me itch

If you can grab us 1 or 2 Serving Cell IDs it would help us a TON!

Or all 3 would be even better!

Hey, I didn't want to be greedy. I figured, he'd pass at least two of them on a normal drive.

Hey, I didn't want to be greedy. I figured, he'd pass at least two of them on a normal drive.

True true.

thenight, what do you mean by running the ethernets? Are you talking about how at sites they're working on they could be temporarily turning off the cabinets while they connect the new ones to fiber that has been run to the site?

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57596121-94/can-sprint-put-the-pedal-to-metal-on-its-comeback-plans/?tag=nl.e703&s_cid=e703&ttag=e703&ftag=CAD090e536

^ Didn't know if everyone saw this. The press has been putting the screws to Sprint lately.

I checked it out.. and.. the TWO parts that got my attention:

A)  "Get ready for Sprint unshackled....The Overland Park, Kan., company is poised to step up its game on multiple fronts in the coming months, with plans to get more vocal on the marketing front and to improve its service by accelerating its network upgrade plans."

B)  Hesse said on a conference call Tuesday he believes his company will build a network that is similar or superior to rivals by late this year or early 2014, and that consumers will start hearing about it then.

True true.

thenight, what do you mean by running the ethernets? Are you talking about how at sites they're working on they could be temporarily turning off the cabinets while they connect the new ones to fiber that has been run to the site?

I believe Robert said before its technically possible to hook up legacy equipment to fiber backhaul but not sure if they often do it. Requires some sort of conversion kit?

As much as I'm on this site.... I have no idea what a serving cell is or how to get to it from i5. Would it be the 3001 thingy ma jig?

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2198-network-visionlte-new-orleans-market/page-38&do=findComment&comment=90231

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The pic is from yesterday afternoon about 5PM it does not connect says state: Idle, sorry if i am making it more  diffucult just tryin to help a little.  

This is the standard GN LTE screen when it has no LTE. Mine says that all the time.

Edited by RM42

TheNight... where about is the tower so I'm not wondering around like a lost dog. Don't want to get pulled over for "DWB"...lolSent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

6630 Bloomfield rd 43011. 1900 and 800 3G and 1900 LTE. Near mount Vernon, its up on the map 

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta