Network Vision/LTE - Miami/West Palm Market

Mondays In Flames

I spoke with different people, some told me the tower near my house was reported while some others told me everything was fine in the area. Those who told me there was an issue said the problem should be have been fixed yesterday at 12pm, still waiting. The problem seems to be widespread since I'm not in Kendall. I also drove to Davie last Friday and had the same issue.

Miami. From allapatah through winnwood

I don't know why, but I like to say Allapatah. I need to get back to Miami. Haven't been since Thanksgiving 2008.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

I am getting lte at home and still the Internet is slow but the apps are fine smh

Hopefully they fix it soon, its a pain in the rear. For me it affects both 3G and LTE so I can't browse without wanting to smash the phone.

• Like 1

From XDA forums. Again it's all at your own risk since you're modifying the phone. [Not recommending anything to cover my ass] lol

I couldn't find anything about this 2.13 radio over at xda. In any case, what were your findings? Was there any difference? Edited by Jaggrey

They told me by this Friday it should be fixed

I called sprint and they told me they knew about the issue. He didnt tell me when it should be solved but did mention that it was due to the area being upgraded to 4G and that it was taking longer than expected. Not sure how true that may be but sounds like it may take a while.

I have a question. Tower MI03XC195 @ 14707 S Dixie Hwy 33176 is a little over 1/2 mile away as the crow flies. I just saw it as NV approved 4G. How long before I can expect to see some 4G love?

Thanks guys

I couldn't find anything about this 2.13 radio over at xda. In any case, what were your findings? Was there any difference?

I haven't done it yet. I will though when I can sit down without rushing =D I don't want to brick my phone.

I added to the existing Sensorly track in West Dade at SW 8th Street, between Krome Avenue and the Turnpike (821), and also took the signal as far south as it would go on Krome from 8th Street, turning this:

SensorlyKromeSW8St1small.jpg

Into this:

SensorlyKromeSW8St2small.jpg

• Like 1

I added to the existing Sensorly track in West Dade at SW 8th Street' date=' between Krome Avenue and the Turnpike (821), and also took the signal as far south as it would go on Krome from 8th Street, turning this:

Into this:

[/quote']

That's way out there. Looks kinda swampy. ;)

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

• Like 1

The one at 14707 S Dixie Hwy Miami 33176

You know I ran by this tower last night before going to work. Even though it's been accepted. [i am sure Robert didn't mistake it] I've never gotten signal it's one of the 3-4 towers that are about a mile from me. I would've mapped it in all 4 directions if it was up and running, but nada not even before.

You know I ran by this tower last night before going to work. Even though it's been accepted. [i am sure Robert didn't mistake it] I've never gotten signal it's one of the 3-4 towers that are about a mile from me. I would've mapped it in all 4 directions if it was up and running, but nada not even before.

It's like less than 1/2 mile as the crow flies from me. If they light this one up I should be bathed in 4G goodness!