Network Vision/LTE - Miami/West Palm Market

Mondays In Flames

i am really dissapointed that in this weeks update there were no towers excepted in westpalm beach boynton or boca raton... but there is always next week update to look foward too. maybe there will be more then 2 in the miami westpalm market. i would hope to see like 10-15 but that does not seem possible. an a december launch for my market seems less likley now

Is anyone getting LTE around lantana rd in palm beach

I have received multiple lte hits in the area around Minor and Lawrence in Boynton Beach. Unfortunately, nothing long enough to do any serious testing, most of the time the lte drops halfway through the test. For the most part, I have had to be under the tower which is on that corner.

Here it is:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/517-nv-sites-complete/

There you can see the maps with the updated sites. For Miami market look at the Ericsson map.

Also here is Robert's detailing all the sites added last week over the country:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/517-nv-sites-complete/page__st__40

To my surprise, I am now receiving an LTE signal in my office in Deerfield, just south of Boca Raton.

Yes, I can see it on Sensorly now. Hopefully some of our members will get out and wardrive that area soon so we can see the extent of the coverage from that site.

Robert

Why don't they allow iPhone users to map in Sensorly? Found the hot spot in the office off Gateway and getting great speeds from the Boynton Beach south of Gateway site next to I-95. Unfortunately, I work on the other side of the building and only get slow 3G reception.

Why don't they allow iPhone users to map in Sensorly? Found the hot spot in the office off Gateway and getting great speeds from the Boynton Beach south of Gateway site next to I-95. Unfortunately, I work on the other side of the building and only get slow 3G reception.

Rephrase the question: why doesn't Apple let Sensorly?

Rephrase the question: why doesn't Apple let Sensorly?

still love my iPhone5 im just saying. My 2nd device of preference is the SG3. Had that for 2 months while I sold my 4S and was waiting for new iphone. OK back to LTE talk...sorry I digress LoL

I've been checking this forum daily for several months now. I've had sprint for about 10 years. I got the EVO 4g with the promise that I would be able to get 4g in "a couple months." I was never able to get a wimax signal at my house or where I worked. I've been stuck with .2 mbps speeds forever. Right now im test driving an s3 on tmobile and im getting 12 mbps with a consistent signal. I just dont think I can keep waiting for Sprint. Realistically, when will our market be launched? By January? Thoughts?

I've been checking this forum daily for several months now. I've had sprint for about 10 years. I got the EVO 4g with the promise that I would be able to get 4g in "a couple months." I was never able to get a wimax signal at my house or where I worked. I've been stuck with .2 mbps speeds forever. Right now im test driving an s3 on tmobile and im getting 12 mbps with a consistent signal. I just dont think I can keep waiting for Sprint. Realistically, when will our market be launched? By January? Thoughts?

Work is ongoing now. There are almost a dozen sites gone live the past few weeks. It will ramp up and more service will be added every week. You can follow along on Sensorly and see coverages our members are adding to the maps. It will likely launch after the first of the year. But service is going live at each site as it's completing. If you cannot wait, we understand. ;)

Robert

Yes, I can see it on Sensorly now. Hopefully some of our members will get out and wardrive that area soon so we can see the extent of the coverage from that site.

Robert

My next day off i will cause that's kinda close to me. About time it got closer

I was about to end both of my contracts on my sprint account. Both wife and I got the iPhone 5 on launch day. I was so upset at the lack of sprint LTE in Miami. I figured the money I would make with 2 mint condition iPhone 5's would pay $350 fee to end each contract and enough to pay for new iPhone 5 at Verizon. 2 things stopped me ( couldn't find a iPhone 5 available for Verizon and didn't want to lose my unlimited data) One day reading on imore I found this website. The more I read here the more I was convinced to stay. LTE in Miami is pre launch stage and I've already experienced it in many areas of Miami. Wife and I are glad we stayed with sprint and look forward to having LTE available everywhere soon. Just be patient and wait it out. If we have already waited this long what's an extra 1-2 months. Good luck.

...on iPhone5/iOS6 via Tapatalk...

• Like 1