Network Vision/LTE - Philadelphia Metro Market (including Lehigh Valley/Reading)

HappyHappy

Loving the excitement in this thread.

LTE lighting up here and there brings the same feeling of a new phone on launch day. :D

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Waiting for LTE to arrive is like a teenage school girl waiting for her date to her first prom to arrive. ANXIOUS!

I'm assuming you don't know this from personal experience.... lol

No sir. but I am glad to inform you that this post is written from Hellertown Pennsylvania where I am now experiencing sprint 4g speed 20.8 Mbps down and 11mbps up

• Like 3

No sir. but I am glad to inform you that this post is written from Hellertown Pennsylvania where I am now experiencing sprint 4g speed 20.8 Mbps down and 11mbps up

That's great. I know the antennas on top of the tall apartment building down near the police HQ in Hellertown were one of the first locations upgraded in the LV. Given how many other sites are already 3G upgraded, I think we'll be seeing the LTE footprint expand at a brisk pace. Definitely keep us posted!

That's great. I know the antennas on top of the tall apartment building down near the police HQ in Hellertown were one of the first locations upgraded in the LV. Given how many other sites are already 3G upgraded, I think we'll be seeing the LTE footprint expand at a brisk pace. Definitely keep us posted!

I just mapped a good portion of 4g in Hellertown. I had managed to keep a 4g connection down Hickory Hill Road and lost 4g right before the intersection of Seidersville Road and 378.

• Like 2

Show off! :P

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I just mapped a good portion of 4g in Hellertown. I had managed to keep a 4g connection down Hickory Hill Road and lost 4g right before the intersection of Seidersville Road and 378.

WOW! I might need to drive over that way to experience it myself! I'm in the New Tripoli-Kempton area ... can't wait!

My phone has been flipping back and forth between 1xRTT and 3G in my office in Horsham. I am hoping this is a sign they are working on some nearby towers as the 3G is usually pretty strong in my office.

My phone has been flipping back and forth between 1xRTT and 3G in my office in Horsham. I am hoping this is a sign they are working on some nearby towers as the 3G is usually pretty strong in my office.

Yeah that happens to me a lot but still nothing.

Yeah that happens to me a lot but still nothing.

Sure, it does happen a lot, but my overall point is that I usually have a solid 3+ bars of 3G with no flipping to 1x, and today its going crazy. Maybe its just wishful thinking though.