1311 upgrade different text sent to me than before?

thelasthallow

Well before when i would send a text to 1311 it used to say i could upgrade at year one then two with a new 2 year plan. now i know they changed it and then i got

you will get $150 in savings on a new phone plus promotions

now i JUST re texted 1311 and got

"you are eligible for 2yr Agr savings on a new phone plus sell us your old phone for up to $300 at a sprint store"

So will i still get 150 for my phone when i upgrade or will i get shafted?

Your upgrade is still the same, they are just promoting the fact that they will pay you for your old phone... up to 300 bucks.

Or, maybe your eligible now? lol

Your upgrade is still the same, they are just promoting the fact that they will pay you for your old phone... up to 300 bucks.

Or, maybe your eligible now? lol

I highly doubt i would get more than a McDouble for my phone. after all it was a free phone. (and it SUCKSSSS) i think they stopped selling it like a month after i got mine.

I highly doubt i would get more than a McDouble for my phone. after all it was a free phone. (and it SUCKSSSS) i think they stopped selling it like a month after i got mine.

I would never have bought a phone like that. However, I'd kill for a McDouble right now.

• Like 2

I'd kill for a McDouble right now.

You got a buck...you're in luck!

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

• Like 2

I would never have bought a phone like that. However, I'd kill for a McDouble right now.

But...i didnt pay for this phone. it was free with a 2 yr contract. when i got it the only other cool phone for sprint was like the EVO or something and it was either 199 or 299 with a 2 year contract and my parents wouldnt have paid for it.