danlodish345

Help identifying small cells

Per the photos, the backhaul is Fastback Networks IBR microwave radio. Nice radio! Truly does NLOS.

hey I have some pictures of a possible sprint small cell I m not equipment expert at all....can someone please help me out

hey I have some pictures of a possible sprint small cell I m not equipment expert at all....can someone please help me out

Post them.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

This is the best until I can take more

IMG_0049.JPG

Got an address?

It's a distributed antenna system node. Looks like standard Verizon antennas.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• TAPATALK VERSION
    BACK ONLINE

• PROGRESSIVE RAFFLE
    FOR AN iPHONE 8

iphonexiphone8.jpg

WHICH CAN PROGRESS TO AN iPHONE 8+ OR AN iPHONE X
    **or an Android device of equal or lesser value**

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Hmmm

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

• I believe it will be located at the Downtown Clearwire Substantial Service Site.  But it has not been formally sited yet.  Just in early planning.  It might not even be developed.

• I gotcha. And you don’t know where exactly the sites are going to be ? I was hoping they would at least blanket Marquette MI since my girlfriend goes up there to see her friends sometimes and gets extended 3G on her phone while in town. I’m hopping they at least coverage Marquette

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • So far no luck with my Note 5, think the damn things is dead. Just went out and got the Samsung Wireless Charging Stand for $60 and the lights indicate it's charging on the pad but I don't see the phone charging, S8+ charges fine on it. Gonna let it sit on here a bit and hope it turns on and was just really dead from sitting a few months. If not I may just toss it off a bridge I'm pissed.
    • Yeah, I've been experiencing similar issues, especially with B41. The device is constantly switching to different bands in strong B41 signal areas. At times I've lost LTE all together, it almost seems like it doesn't know what to do lol. I tried the Z2 for a few days before I decided to switch back to Sprint and the difference between the two, RF wise is like night and day. I decided over the V30 figuring it would be equal or close to the Z2 RF wise, but so far it hasn't. I'm talking about a solid 10 dbms better in signal. Very disappointing. I think I rather have the Z2 Force although it doesn't have 4XCA and 2xCA on upload but it holds a great signal, aside from the fact that it is cheaper than the V30.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk