Help identifying small cells

danlodish345

Per the photos, the backhaul is Fastback Networks IBR microwave radio. Nice radio! Truly does NLOS.

hey I have some pictures of a possible sprint small cell I m not equipment expert at all....can someone please help me out

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Let me take a look tonight. 
    • Actually, I notice it says whole clusters were skipped because of invalid TAC values.  It says "File exported for inspection."  I do have Log Sites with Missing TAC checked. Robert
    • I was able to figure this out by looking at your diagnostic reports -- you're seeing n7 because your Galaxy A32 is reporting it natively as n7.. Samsung will have to fix that on their end unfortunately. Do the engineering screens report it correctly? I have an A32 test device but I have not seen it connect to n41 (or "n7") yet. If I do, I'll try to troubleshoot and nag Samsung. EDIT: After I installed the new Android 12 update, I'm now seeing the n7 bug too -- I will reach out to Samsung. They were very responsive when I reported some related glitches with the initial A32 software.
    • I appreciate the feedback today -- another new is SCP beta rolling out right now! It should resolve the force closes that started with yesterday's beta release; I also made additional improvements that hopefully(?) will reduce ongoing issues with overall app stability.
    • I'm noticing a spike in instability while driving around testing the app today also.. more freeze-ups than crashes, but it's probably all related. Hopefully any crash reports that are collected can shed some light on it for me. I'll be looking into it later tonight.