Brayden

Can someone me identify these tower antennas?

I believe the one on the bottom belonged to clearwire but then sprint made it work with their network. (Please do correct me if I'm wrong on that) and the top ones also belong to sprint.

Sorry for the terrible picture quality, it came off of google earth. http://tinypic.com/r/29ct0jt/9

Need location of site for a more accurate analysis. 

Downtown Sparta, IL.

Gonna know AT&T on top. Sprint on the bottom?

29c87bb8281655749dbe8ce4610413e0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Need location of site for a more accurate analysis. 

http://tinypic.com/r/wi36rm/9

Plano TX 75075 Parker RD and Silverstone Dr

I don't think you'll be able to see any cabinets or shacks though

Edited by Brayden

http://tinypic.com/r/wi36rm/9

Plano TX 75075 Parker RD and Silverstone Dr

I don't think you'll be able to see any cabinets or shacks though

Yes that is a Sprint and Clearwire colocated site. 

Sprints on top and old Clearwire on bottom.

The clearwire 2.5ghz equipment will be removed in the near future as it's redundant since Nokia has already installed their 8T8R 2.5 GHz equipment on the Sprint rack. 

• Like 1

Yes that is a Sprint and Clearwire colocated site. 

Sprints on top and old Clearwire on bottom.

The clearwire 2.5ghz equipment will be removed in the near future as it's redundant since Nokia has already installed their 8T8R 2.5 GHz equipment on the Sprint rack. 

So does sprint use Clearwire's equipment at all? And does sprint only use cabinets or do they also use shacks sometimes as well?

So does sprint use Clearwire's equipment at all? And does sprint only use cabinets or do they also use shacks sometimes as well?

Those not considered redundant yes. 

Vast majority are cabinets. Enclosed shacks contain the cabinets but they're generally used by ATT and VZW. 

Also see commercial radio dipoles on that tower to. It is more then just a cell site.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Also see commercial radio dipoles on that tower to. It is more then just a cell site.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

More then just a cell site? What could it be?

More then just a cell site? What could it be?

AM / FM radios, Police / Fire / Gov't Agencies internal communications systems. 

440755e2fa3abd2e199ae3ab802c1c8c.jpg

Saw these on a tower they are actively working on. It's off apperson in Salem VA behind a Wendy's. I know for a fact US cellular is on that tower but who else?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'm pretty confident the middle rack with the two antennas far apart is T-Mobile.

- Trip

Bottom? I think the top is us cellular

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Don't know for sure, but I suspect AT&T, if only because it doesn't look like Sprint equipment (which ShenTelos would be using) and Verizon usually has more panels per sector.

- Trip