Keep a Word, Drop a Word #7

S4GRU

2 hours ago, Grabber5.0 said:

Utah desert9beaab96a5d82b7a3f59d1f9f424909e.jpg

It's beautiful but seeing this makes me sad, if not for CV19 coming into play we had a huge west trip planned that included all the Utah parks save Zion, and we'd be on week 3 of it still right now.  Going to try again in 2 years to let things finally sort/settle hopefully.

• Like 1

It's beautiful but seeing this makes me sad, if not for CV19 coming into play we had a huge west trip planned that included all the Utah parks save Zion, and we'd be on week 3 of it still right now.  Going to try again in 2 years to let things finally sort/settle hopefully.

We went to Colorado in July specifically to get away and go somewhere we could be in the open and away from large crowds. We've wanted to go for years but never did until this year. I'm sorry to hear you were not able to make your planned trip. 

I also updated my post to make sure people know I didn't take that photo. I definitely want to go there though.

• Like 1