testing

mattp

how do people reliable test sprint and Verizon network  i use mvno  both i can be only just sprint is cost almsoe haft the price i am small user 

how oftne can people switch sim card  and how not to lose it  when you do switch was think of take the sprint one with me andput it if i have issue  on verizon one to see if at this time both are not wokring at this spot 

doint have 2 phone 

What model phone do you have? US phones generally do not have two SIM slots. Most people just pick a Network and stay on it.

Some of the newer phones have eSim capability which allows the use of an electronic SIM and possibly two carriers. If your phone is android and you have a removable back cover you might be able to buy a dual Sim Adapter.

5 hours ago, techfranz said:

What model phone do you have? US phones generally do not have two SIM slots. Most people just pick a Network and stay on it.

Some of the newer phones have eSim capability which allows the use of an electronic SIM and possibly two carriers. If your phone is android and you have a removable back cover you might be able to buy a dual Sim Adapter.

moto g7 play  one sime  there alway  the lazy plan just switch sim as need  i am luck it wokr with all 4 of them not the great phone but doint cost a arm and a legg pay only 160$  full price 

also why is not doing this ok  

I have a complaint about my data speeds being bad, should I create a post to tell everyone?

is ask for help about it when you want help othe then the comon   do the same think every one almost know by hart  but have to do over and over till you get tir 2  suport to make the report since i am on tello that run on sprint so sprint app woint help me