question

mattp

what can i do since i just herd my issue was  that i was in a dead zone  3 mill to the close tower when the coverage map say good coverage 

i am think all 4 of the covage map lie  and it is realy a lot of big circle   wiht lot of dead spot 

1) report on mysprint in case the site has an issue

2) go to site and look at general direct of antennas.  They may be point away from you.  If so, a) if you have an ISP then use wi-if calling or get an airave b) change carriers if you do not have an ISP (If you are within a return period, return your phone and cancel service.)

13 hours ago, dkyeager said:

1) report on mysprint in case the site has an issue

2) go to site and look at general direct of antennas.  They may be point away from you.  If so, a) if you have an ISP then use wi-if calling or get an airave b) change carriers if you do not have an ISP (If you are within a return period, return your phone and cancel service.)

I canit  1 i am on a prepay  provdier the best i can is let them know about it 

i own the phone i am one verizon now still get dead spot in a few area airave woint work  using it away from home where no wifi  i doint make phone call on it  i use home phone or i chat with people may make a few but only to provider if have issue  since they wnat me on the phone to trubshut it live at the arrea hope for those area whera  voice work