BLACK FRIDAY RAFFLE...enter to win a new HTC A9 or Nexus 5X (32GB model)

S4GRU

I would happily take the 16GB Nexus 5X model so that more funds can go to S4GRU.

Did you enter the raffle?  If so, then we will have former Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris perform the drawing, and you shall be declared the winner.

AJ

• Like 1

40 minutes to go by my clock. How close are we now?

We are still $100 short.  I'm going to extend this to 10 PM my time.  Midnight Eastern.  Hopefully we can get there.

Robert

• Like 2

We are now fully funded.  We will keep this open until 10 PM Mountain, 12 Midnight Eastern tonight.  So you can still enter before it's closed.  Good luck to all who have entered.

• Like 3

CLOSED!

Thank you all who have entered.  More info soon about the Online Chat when we will pull the raffle number.

Robert

• Like 5

RAFFLE SCHEDULED

We will be holding the raffle on Monday night (11/30) at 7 PM Pacific/10 PM Eastern.  Join us in The Lounge to find out who will win the Nexus 5X or HTC A9!  Thank you all to who entered.  Good luck!

Robert

• Like 7

If the order is placed tomorrow night it can still get the sale price (for the Nexus).

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Excellent.  Hopefully the winner will bless S4GRU and help us make a few bucks.  We only cleared $60.  So any extra would be great!

Robert

• Like 5

Congratulations to ohdevilguy!  He selected a Nexus 5X in Carbon.  Thank you all who participated.  

Be sure to check out our Just in Time for Christmas Promo with a chance to win a 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 5.

Robert

• Like 3