3G LTE Handoff Problem

I am new to Sprint using Galaxy S5. My phone stayed on 3G all the time even though I knew I had LTE coverage. I called sprint and got the SML code-374289. I don't know if it is the same for all phones. Then I went into Config settings by entering ##data#. Type in the code. Go to LTE and deactivate the 3G band which is 26. I have had no problems since. Of course 3G does not work but this is not a problem unless you are in an area that does not have LTE.

I am new to Sprint using Galaxy S5. My phone stayed on 3G all the time even though I knew I had LTE coverage. I called sprint and got the SML code-374289. I don't know if it is the same for all phones. Then I went into Config settings by entering ##data#. Type in the code. Go to LTE and deactivate the 3G band which is 26. I have had no problems since. Of course 3G does not work but this is not a problem unless you are in an area that does not have LTE.

Band 26 is the 800 MHz LTE band. What you have likely experienced is that eCSFB is not enabled on band 26 LTE sites in your area.

Band 26 is the 800 MHz LTE band. What you have likely experienced is that eCSFB is not enabled on band 26 LTE sites in your area.

this happens to me in ct where i use to get lte after 4.4.3 i cant connect to lte.  Sprint told me eCSFB