To Forum administrator

SteveO_148

Tapatalk servers need updating. I have been working with Tapatalk help because I am not getting notifications from this forum anymore. They suggested that I suggest that your Tapatalk servers are updated.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Tapatalk servers need updating. I have been working with Tapatalk help because I am not getting notifications from this forum anymore. They suggested that I suggest that your Tapatalk servers are updated.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

There was already a thread where this was discussed. I'll see if I can find it but I believe we figured out it was Tapatalk having an issue with IP board?

Edit: http://www.s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/5416-Push-notifications?Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Here you go, a moderator could probably merge/close this thread now.

Edited by kojitsari

Yes, and the notifications won't work when I update the Tapatalk extensions, either. This is an ongoing Tapatalk problem. They are like Sprint, that is their answer for everything. Every time one of you bothers me with a Tapatalk problem, it makes me want to stop using it all together.  You will need to use S4GRU Email notifications because Tapatalk app is inconsistent.  Sorry   :td:

"The Administrator"

• Like 7