While running last night I noticed that on top of one of the buildings in the 10707 zip had new cell panels. I know they are new because the old ones were still up and are painted red to look like brick. I do not know if they are NV related improvements, but suddenly my 3G has gone from sub 200kbps to averaging around 1.2Mbps. Next time I am out will try to get a good shot of them, although they are about 6-7 stories up and I can't get too close. A few weeks ago I did see a crane hoisting equipment up to a different building in the area. For all I know it could be one of the other carriers, but I suspect not.

Justin. What's the address or nearest cross street? I will see what I can dig up.

Robert, Roberto, Admin, Hey You! Its all good! But this was posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

Justin. What's the address or nearest cross street? I will see what I can dig up.

Robert, Roberto, Admin, Hey You! Its all good! But this was posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

Cross street is Circuit Ave and Columbus Ave in Tuckahoe. I believe it is the building owned by the tower club.