Issue with "Next Unread Topic" in Network Forum

4ginnc

Seems like the new Sprint Spark forum is always having issues with I'm going through the "Next Unread Topic" link in my web browser. I usually browse the Network forum that way to catch up on things a few times a day, and occasionally I get this error:

Sorry, we couldn't find that!
[#10356]

There are no newer topics in this forum.

Need Help?

When I do, I go back to the Forum list and every time there is one Topic left unread and it's this one:

Anybody else seeing a similar issue?

• 4 weeks later...

Seems like the new Sprint Spark forum is always having issues with I'm going through the "Next Unread Topic" link in my web browser. I usually browse the Network forum that way to catch up on things a few times a day, and occasionally I get this error:

[#10356]

Need Help?

When I do, I go back to the Forum list and every time there is one Topic left unread and it's this one:

Anybody else seeing a similar issue?

Are you still getting the problem?  IP Board did a total wipe and refresh on the New Content feature on our servers.

Robert

Are you still getting the problem?  IP Board did a total wipe and refresh on the New Content feature on our servers.

Robert

Hi Robert,

I was on vacation and then in meetings all last week so I've really been using tapatalk the last couple weeks.  However, the last couple of days I haven't noticed this issue anymore.  So it looks like it's been fixed.

Thanks.

Michael

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Robert

Argh....   Got this message again today when the Spark forum was the only one left unread:

[#10356]

Need Help?

Anyone else?

Argh.... Got this message again today when the Spark forum was the only one left unread:

[#10356]

Need Help?

Anyone else?

I'm having no problems using the Next Unread Topic buttons. But then again, with Administrator access, sometimes things work differently for me.

I'm having no problems using the Next Unread Topic buttons. But then again, with Administrator access, sometimes things work differently for me.

Yeah, still having this problem and only with the Spark thread.  I even tried in Internet Explorer today since I typically use Chrome to make sure it wasn't something with the browser and still the same issue.  Tried following the topic and then unfollowing, but still have a problem.

Really bizarre that it's only the Spark thread.

Yeah, still having this problem and only with the Spark thread.  I even tried in Internet Explorer today since I typically use Chrome to make sure it wasn't something with the browser and still the same issue.  Tried following the topic and then unfollowing, but still have a problem.

Really bizarre that it's only the Spark thread.

Did you clear the history and cache for that thread from the browser? that might work.