Lurker Convert

P_M_G

Been lurking on the site for a while and finally registered.

I've got 3 of 4 lines that i'm paying for premium data on but getting virtually no "premium" service so the new 4G LTE is of serious interest to me. I'm in OC CA so hopefully we'll be lit up sooner rather than later.

My upgrade is due...but no new phone for me until I'm convinced LTE in my area is acutally a reality, unlike the seemingly single street coverage in my city for wimax.

I'm happy that LA, OC and now Riverside/IE are announced since that blankets the area I'm in 99% of the time.

Love the site and thanks for all the info!

• Like 1

Been lurking on the site for a while and finally registered.

I've got 3 of 4 lines that i'm paying for premium data on but getting virtually no "premium" service so the new 4G LTE is of serious interest to me. I'm in OC CA so hopefully we'll be lit up sooner rather than later.

My upgrade is due...but no new phone for me until I'm convinced LTE in my area is acutally a reality, unlike the seemingly single street coverage in my city for wimax.

I'm happy that LA, OC and now Riverside/IE are announced since that blankets the area I'm in 99% of the time.

Love the site and thanks for all the info!

Welcome to S4GRU.com. Thanks for joining. :welcome:

I have more schedule details that will be posted within a week or so about deployment schedules in your area. Stay tuned.

Robert

• Like 1

That's sweet...now if they could just hit my city with LTE and the Jet at the same time I'd be stylin! :lol:

• Like 1