Donation question

Blackdeath23

So im unable to find the specific answer to my question...

Question is, how much do you need to donate to become a sponsor? There is a few maps id like to check out that is only available to people who have donated, I dont have much to give atm though.

Question is, how much do you need to donate to become a sponsor? There is a few maps id like to check out that is only available to people who have donated, I dont have much to give atm though.

Any donation amount will make you a sponsor. $100+ (aggregated across all donations you make) will make you a premier sponsor.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

• Like 1

Welcome first of all to S4GRU.  I think you'll find that being a sponsor has its rewards and I am glad to hear that you are interested in taking the step to become a sponsor.  This is a common question that every new member asks of how much.  The answer is....there is no set amount you need to donate to become a sponsor.  You should give what you can and just keep in mind what this site provides for you.  The proceeds from all donations go to support this website since it is non-profit.

As you get more familiar with the type of information you get from this site you'll learn more about Network Vision and appreciate all the hard work that the mods, contributing authors and Robert do for this community and the community is very friendly in trying to answer questions that new members like yourself may have about Network Vision.

• Like 1

How much are the maps worth to you? This site is all volunteer. Donate whatever you think it is worth. You can get access to the basic maps for any donation, but the real fun begins at the Premier level. $100 is a small price to pay for an insane amount of information.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Think about it like this.  You're looking at upgrading your phone in the near future.  You're still on the old LTEVO (EVO LTE) and you're thinking that you want a tri-band phone.  You look at the maps and see that you're in the IBEZ zone and know you won't be getting 800 LTE anytime soon and you're not going to be getting Clear's 2.6 Ghz since they were not in your area. 

You now know you've got about two years before your market is going to be announced for the new spark network so now you know you can get single-band lte phones instead of that tri-band phone. you've now figured you can get the Note 3 on sale for $49 from a retailer and wait 20 months to upgrade.  That $100 can now get you to premier sponsoring and suddenly, that savings was worth the addiction you've now grown to have checking for newly accepted sites and the awesome premier info you get for that $100.

How long does it take to get the title? I donated 5 bucks (for now :)) about a half hour ago. Sorry if these questions are trivial. Im just sitting at work and would like a map to look at :)

I see you are now a sponsor so you should be able to access sponsor pages. Welcome aboard.

Jim, Sent from my Photon 4G using Tapatalk 2

Start by checking what you can see. Then you will realize you want more, more, more. I assure you, there is more.

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the member replies here in this thread. You guys are so helpful and give me more time to handle other things. Good job!! :tu:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Becoming an S4GRU Premier Sponsor changed my life.

For the better, or for the worse?

AJ

• Like 3

Start by checking what you can see. Then you will realize you want more, more, more. I assure you, there is more.

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay.

Befor I donate 100$ is there a good chunk of knowledge on nh/vt/me area can You tell me that if I get a strong sneer that will be my deciding factor in my 100$ donation sorry if that's a hard question

Befor I donate 100$ is there a good chunk of knowledge on nh/vt/me area can You tell me that if I get a strong sneer that will be my deciding factor in my 100$ donation sorry if that's a hard question

You probably should save your money if that's why you would donate to become a Premier Sponsor.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

thanks for your reply

Its not about buying information.  Its about supporting the cause, which is keeping this site online.  If you pass that 100 dollar mark, yes, there is more information than you see as a regular sponsor.  You shouldnt consider it a purchase though, it should be a donation, and just that, a donation.  There is information in there that I am happy I get to see, but, I didnt give over 100 just to see it, I wanted to do my part to make sure this site is online.

If you have extra money, and want to support the cause, you wont be dissapointed.  If you think you are buying information, you might be dissapointed.  It isnt an elitist club for those with cash, its just another level of commitment you have for S4GRU

• Like 7