Jump to top button on mobile theme

halcyoncmdr

Is there any chance of getting a button at the bottom of the mobile theme to jump to the top of the page? I have no idea if this is possible on mobile browsers. In some threads it can take a while to scroll all the way back to the top of the page to access the menu again or go back to the forum view from a thread.

• Like 1

Is there any chance of getting a button at the bottom of the mobile theme to jump to the top of the page? I have no idea if this is possible on mobile browsers. In some threads it can take a while to scroll all the way back to the top of the page to access the menu again or go back to the forum view from a thread.

This is a great suggestion.  I will check with IP Board.  They completely control the code on the Mobile theme.  Thanks!

Robert

That does seem like an obvious option to have for the mobile version, much more so than the full site version.

Yeah, on the full version you can hit the HOME button on the keyboard to go to the top... not on the mobile version though since there is no such button/constant keyboard.