Tri Band Phone

The bands are turned off now and then turned on via ota. G2 has 1900 enabled right now but other bands can be turn on by going into some secret dialer settings. The ota will do that for you.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

"Hack the planet!" Or your phone in this case...

Edited by Epic4G25

The bands are turned off now and then turned on via ota. G2 has 1900 enabled right now but other bands can be turn on by going into some secret dialer settings. The ota will do that for you.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

OK, that makes some sense.

No, I mean I wonder what they mean by "In addition to the two smartphones coming Nov. 8, select smartphones also will be upgraded to Sprint Spark via an over-the-air update in the coming months."

Both the Nexus 5 and LG G2 have Band 41 (Spark) disabled out the gate. Sprint has stated in Press Releases these phones will get an OTA after the first of the year to enable Spark (Band 41 LTE). This has nothing to do with the Note 3.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

No but they are releasing a s4 mini with triband radios.

Sent from my AOSP on Grouper using Tapatalk 4

You don't think AJ's article is about the S4 Triband? http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-356-teaser-samsung-galaxy-s4-2-3/

The S4 Mini Triband was a different and smaller device that went through the FCC quite awhile ago.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro