Do u think that pre pay providers should have roaming?

mase31

Do u think that pre pay providers should have roaming for their customers  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do u think that pre pay proviers should have roaming

Do u think that pre pay providers should have roaming for they customers?Cricket is pre pay but has roaming and use the Sprint network for roaming i think that should so if they go off their network they could have backup.So how u feel about this?

I think that it should be a bonus to those who shell out the full price for post paid contracts. Prepaid is fine for some, but it's the same reason I don't use a regional carrier. I think that a prepaid company could negotiate with vz att sprint and t mobile and offer coverage using all the carriers, but phones and plans would be expensive and it isn't really feasible.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Also, I feel that all prepaid data should be capped and the unlimited should be for postpaid only. Don't make sense to get a contract when you can get a decent Android prepaid with unlimited data.

For a pre paid provider to offer roaming it would raise the price of service for that provider and wouldn't be worth having when you can have a decent phone subsidized for 2 years and pay a little bit more per month. Prepaid mobile is for the budget conscience person. Some prepaid carriers have been able to negotiate cheap roaming agreements, but not many have.

I think Sprint should give them the option for voice and data but throw in texting. Texts are just so cheap that it wouldn't hurt their bottom line, much.

For the other services, charge a flat rate for it per service (data, minutes) or charge per use (if enabled).

• 2 weeks later...