[OT] What D&D Character are you?

koiulpoi

We're all wireless nerds here. As nerdiness tends to overlap itself, I figure there must be at least a few pen-and-paper nerds around as well (I'm one). So! If you've got a free few minutes, take this quiz:

http://www.easydamus.com/character.html

Yes, it is 129 questions long, but it goes quickly once you get into it. It's very involved as to what it will spit out for results.

If you don't know what D&D (Dungeons and Dragons) is, it's a fantasy pen-and paper role playing game, where grown men and women sit around a table for hours on end, pretend to be strong warriors and devious rogues and powerful wizards, roll dice, and argue about rules. It's a lot of fun, and almost free entertainment (the price of entry is your imagination and maybe a set of dice).

NOTE WELL: The HTML code doesn't seem to really work, even when checking "Enable HTML" in the Post Options. So, you know, preview before you post.

I'll start, just retook it (and got similar-ish results to when I last took this years ago):

I Am A: Neutral Good Human Druid/Sorcerer (2nd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength-11

Dexterity-11

Constitution-11

Intelligence-16

Wisdom-14

Charisma-16

Alignment:
Neutral Good A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
Druids gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.

Secondary Class:
Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

------------

And, if you don't want to take the quiz, well, this could just be "PNP-RPG Central". Or trying to pair other posters up in to a workable party!