this is way off topic.. franken burger... soylent green???

AJC1973

so i was asking a vegetarian at work today about the new stem cell burger they developed and thrust upon the world last week mmmmmmmm  so me being the fun guy i am... said so whats stopping someone taking stem cells from the shoulder of two people (the way the made the new test tube burger) and made soylent green people burgers...

number one is it legal lol... and number two would you try it out? 

would you act out the scene in soylent green its people!!!!!! or would you say something about good evening clarice? 

would you eat it with fava beans and a nice chianti

would real canibals be creeped out by the process???  could we air drop it into remote areas of the congo so they would stop eating each other??  would they say thats not natural and then chase you aroundt he room... ???

yes really this is the shit i think about lol

This is warped.  Why would someone do this when there is so much perfectly good fried chicken in the world??   :wall:

Robert

• Like 1

This is warped.  Why would someone do this when there is so much perfectly good fried chicken in the world??   :wall:

Robert

franken chicken is next lol

and i suppose that franken soylent green probably taste like chicken anyway lol