Remote support for mobile devices

JDD

Hello everyone,

My company is looking to add support for mobile devices to our remote users and sales team. We have a mix of Apple products, Android, Windows 8, and 1 or 2 Blackberry left. I am looking for a lower cost solution for now to see if there is truly a need for it. Does any one have any suggestions?

We are looking to troubleshoot, screenshare, and apply updates whenever someone needs.

Thanks in advance for everybody's help.

Thanks for the info Deval.

About a year ago our Verizon wireless rep had gave us info on a server that we could purchase. It would allow us to manage and monitor software that was installed on devices. I did all the research at the time and our company decided it was not the time to do it. So I like a clean filing cabinet so I tossed all the info about a month ago and now they want to manage our mobile users. Our Verizon rep is not the same and this dingbat of a salesmen does not know much. I was hoping to get a few software and server titles because I would remember it if I seen it again.

• Like 1