Sponsor Access

TheAnml

Good evening, I just wanted to inquire about becoming a sponsor. I have donated via the paypal option on the main page but I still cant seem to access the sponsor forums to take a look at the tower location.

How do I go about getting the forum password. 

Thanks,

• Like 1

Good evening, I just wanted to inquire about becoming a sponsor. I have donated via the paypal option on the main page but I still cant seem to access the sponsor forums to take a look at the tower location.

How do I go about getting the forum password.

Thanks,

Give it some time as s4gru has to update it. If its not updated in a few hours I'd shoot him an email if it doesn't by then letting him know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Right on, I appreciate the response

You've been upgraded.  K-9 Mail accidentally deleted the notification I received from PayPal.  I had to go in and manually find your PayPal donation online and get your screen name.  Thanks for your patience.

Robert

You've been upgraded.  K-9 Mail accidentally deleted the notification I received from PayPal.  I had to go in and manually find your PayPal donation online and get your screen name.  Thanks for your patience.

Robert

No problem, thanks man.

You're going to love this site it's like getting addicted to good Gryos and hommus..

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I thought it was spelled Hummus?

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

You're going to love this site it's like getting addicted to good Gryos and hommus..

I thought it was spelled Hummus?

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

are you gonna be an #f$ .. Let me guess your iPhone 5 is so cool and spells correctly every time don't go there bro

are you gonna be an #f$ .. Let me guess your iPhone 5 is so cool and spells correctly every time don't go there bro

It has nothing to do with my iPhone. I eat hummus all the time, makes a great substitute for mayo on sandwiches, and a good chip dip instead of beans. I'm sorry if I offended you.

And for the record, the auto-correct on my iPhone is hella annoying. I want to shoot my phone for how it spells things at times, lol.

Not to mention, the correct spelling is "gyros."  But you guys need to cool it.  This will not turn into yet another mobile OS "holy war" thread.

AJ

• Like 3