Hello from Middle Tennessee

greg4lte

Hello!  Looks like 3 small towns in Middle Tennessee have gotten Sprint 4G LTE before the metro area of Nashville and surrounding cities.

Lewisburg, Columbia, and Shelbyville appear to have Sprint 4G LTE.

What's weird is that Franklin, Antioch, Murfreesboro, Smyrna, and Nashville appear to be stuck on 4G WIMAX now, and weren't upgraded to LTE.

I'm thinking of getting the Samsung Victory.

anyone else in the surrounding or listed cities?

Thanks,

greg

• Like 1

Hello! Looks like 3 small towns in Middle Tennessee have gotten Sprint 4G LTE before the metro area of Nashville and surrounding cities.

Lewisburg, Columbia, and Shelbyville appear to have Sprint 4G LTE.

What's weird is that Franklin, Antioch, Murfreesboro, Smyrna, and Nashville appear to be stuck on 4G WIMAX now, and weren't upgraded to LTE.

I'm thinking of getting the Samsung Victory.

anyone else in the surrounding or listed cities?

Thanks,

greg

:welcome: to S4GRU! The Victory is a solid performing LTE device for those who want a smaller smartphone.

As for the order of communities, do not fear. They are working in the entire market including Franklin, Antioch, Murfreesboro, Smyrna and Nashville. All of these cities already have at least one site running, if not several. They upgrade each site in Tennessee the moment it is ready, and they have crews all over the state. :tu:

Robert via Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Welcome to S4GRU greg, I live over in Cookeville myself.   And while you may not have been in the right spot(s) to experience it yet, Sprint LTE is live already in every place you mention as evidenced by Sensorly mapping.   Go to Sensorly.com, change to USA and Sprint 4G on the dropdowns, and zoom in to the Nashville+suburbs area and you'll see where LTE has been verified by Sensorly mapping already.  And more is added as the days roll on!