alcatel lucent

What would you consider putting a strain on the network. I hardly use more than 2GB a month. I am not planning to watch YouTube/Netflix everyday. I would appreciate an answer to my original question and stop this thread-jacking.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

What would you consider putting a strain on the network. I hardly use more than 2GB a month. I am not planning to watch YouTube/Netflix everyday. I would appreciate an answer to my original question and stop this thread-jacking.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Then you're fine. I just felt the need to make a greater point about network consumption. Carry on.

What would you consider putting a strain on the network. I hardly use more than 2GB a month. I am not planning to watch YouTube/Netflix everyday. I would appreciate an answer to my original question and stop this thread-jacking. Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Our moderators cannot thread jack by virtue of being moderators. The best way to tell where LTE upgrades have occurred is our Sponsor maps in the NV Sites Complete thread. We now are updating that every day or two with information coming directly from Sprint databases. If you monitor those maps daily, you'll know when sites you're interested in go live.

Robert