Hello From Port Arthur

sbeezy

Hi everyone I've been a lurker here since august and have finally signed up to be a part of this wonderful forum. Now where is the booze? :lol:

• Like 1

:welc:

We had to lock it up. The NOLA members were a little too free and easy with it. Thanks for signing up and donating to support S4GRU.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

They may have Bourbon St, but here in KY we have Bourbon Country. http://www.bourbonco....com/index.aspx

We had to lock it up. The NOLA members were a little too free and easy with it. Thanks for signing up and donating to support S4GRU.

They may have Bourbon St, but here in KY we have Bourbon Country. http://www.bourbonco....com/index.aspx :tu:

LOL They always ruin it for everyone haha... no problem thanks for creating this site to keep the sprint community in the loop on whats going on.

Mdob : i might have to come check this bourbon county out one day!!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

LOL They always ruin it for everyone haha... no problem thanks for creating this site to keep the sprint community in the loop on whats going on.

Mdob : i might have to come check this bourbon county out one day!!!

Welcome sbeezy! I was a lurker a long time before I signed up too. It's Bourbon Country not county, so me thinks you've already had enough, LMAO! j/k! :P And Robert didn't lock the booze up... psssssss, he's what you call a lush. :coffee: He comes on late at night posting gibberish about new LTE sites just installed on Mars and Antarctica. LOL :frantic:

5TH