Happy 12/22/2012

Mondays In Flames

Just thought I'd congratulate everyone on surviving the Mayan Apocalypse... Job well done guys. Now on to business.

I have a general question:

With everything that has been going on with Sprint (Softbank, Clearwire, NV, etc.), what is one thing you would change about the company and why?

Personally I would change all the info the Reps are getting and make it all unified, everyone is always giving different answers.

-Luis

• Like 1

Just thought I'd congratulate everyone on surviving the Mayan Apocalypse... Job well done guys. Now on to business.

I have a general question:

With everything that has been going on with Sprint (Softbank, Clearwire, NV, etc.), what is one thing you would change about the company and why?

Personally I would change all the info the Reps are getting and make it all unified, everyone is always giving different answers.

-Luis

1. Use SIM cards and allow CDMA phones from other providers

2. Give everyone 500 mb of free (on-network) tethering (why should I have to buy an extra freedom pop hotspot?)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Make it so Preferred Retailers can do everything a corporate-owned retail store can. There's an annoying list of things we have to send people to another store for. Like returning directship/online orders. Or changing PIN/passcodes. Or a budget for Seed Stock replacement phones. Or...

• Like 1

Make it so Preferred Retailers can do everything a corporate-owned retail store can. There's an annoying list of things we have to send people to another store for. Like returning directship/online orders. Or changing PIN/passcodes. Or a budget for Seed Stock replacement phones. Or...

Most of the stuff you send is bullshit you should be glad you cant do. But being able to sell to any account type and bill accessories to account is nice.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Most of the stuff you send is bullshit you should be glad you cant do. But being able to sell to any account type and bill accessories to account is nice.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Eh, bullshit or no, Care keeps sending people to our store thinking we can do these things, and it only ends up pissing them off more when we have to send them elsewhere.

Bill To Account is also something that would be nice. Billing *phones* to accounts only works on VAD orders; if it comes from our inventory, cash or credit or get out.

Eh, bullshit or no, Care keeps sending people to our store thinking we can do these things, and it only ends up pissing them off more when we have to send them elsewhere.

Bill To Account is also something that would be nice. Billing *phones* to accounts only works on VAD orders; if it comes from our inventory, cash or credit or get out.

Business accounts have Bill To Account for both phones and accessories. I know in corporate stores you can use it and online you can too.

Business accounts have Bill To Account for both phones and accessories. I know in corporate stores you can use it and online you can too.

That's what I'm saying; for Preferred Retailers, nobody can bill anything to the account. We just don't have it set up.