Sensorly?

Does sensorly rely on S3's frequency of checking for LTE?

If by "frequency of checking" you mean how the phone will only scan for LTE every 30 minutes, then yes.

I just made a thread detailing how to use Tasker to get around this:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2721-howto-automated-sensorly-lte-data-collection-with-tasker/

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Thanks for noticing the typo. AI is latest buzzword.  Mention it a lot and your stock price goes up LOL SMH. No doubt more 600MHz is much better than the 800MHz.  Worse case is 800MHz is counted against T-Mobile in spectrum caps and they are not using it.
    • No such thing as AI, only models that make things up.  Dumb. Can they keep 800 MHz even if they want to?  I thought that was a condition of the merger.  And I believe they'd have to go install new equipment in support of that 5x5 carrier, which seems like a lot of money and effort for little reward. I have two phones that have n77 enabled but dedicated principally to other bands.  So far, I have yet to see any T-Mobile n77.  It's possible it's set for NSA-only.  I also imagine I would have seen some equipment for it installed. I assume that's backwards; 165 is too large for urban and too small for rural?  - Trip
    • https://www.lightreading.com/ai-machine-learning/t-mobile-uses-algorithmic-ai-to-guide-5g-expansion Lots of tidbits in this article: AI determined they did not need 3.45, 800MHz was not saleable so now they are determining whether they will keep it, 60% of their c-band is in use so we need to start hunting for it.  They use 165 meter hexagons to evaluate service. I would argue this is to large for urban areas and too small for rural.
    • My guess is that TMo will do the mmWave HSI on 24/28 GHz, as they haven't relinquished the 24 GHz, and for 28 GHz they'll build out closer to the edges of their newly smaller licensed areas if enough people pick up the service.
    • Tmo is doing more flip flopping than IHOP.