Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

Installed and got 2 separate notifications on I275 ( 1 crossing MLK and 1 at Busch ). Never actually showed my phone connected to a 4g network though. False hit?

Sounds like it. I'm working on a patch that should let the app ignore the phantom LTE signal.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Is it a new tower or the one in south Brandon? Sensorly has had some signals in that area for over a week now near the Selmon and 60 area from that tower.
Is it a new tower or the one in south Brandon? Sensorly has had some signals in that area for over a week now near the Selmon and 60 area from that tower.

Thats interesting as I didn't know there was one in that area in progress. Thought I would see something off 41 first. Have an idea on which one it is, think I'll take a drive.

There us another tower on by 60 and 301 I mapped it some

Well, based on my little drive and the signals I received, it isn't at 60 and 301. Don't know if there were some antenna adjustments, or a new tower north or northeast of here, but it's not at 60 and 301. Someone will still need to find it. Interesting also to see the blip to the NE on I-4.

Well, based on my little drive and the signals I received, it isn't at 60 and 301. Don't know if there were some antenna adjustments, or a new tower north or northeast of here, but it's not at 60 and 301. Someone will still need to find it. Interesting also to see the blip to the NE on I-4.

Probably somewhere near Seffner?

My iPhone is getting LTE on Lithia Pinecrest in Valrico. The in-progress tower may have lit up.

Interesting, I am thinking it may be the one on Lithia Pinecrest and not the Seffner one based on how my signal dropped off when I was heading north on 301 near 60. I'll know better on my early drive in tomorrow morning where I will take the longer route up I-75, then down I-4 to I-275 then on to the airport.

Interesting, I am thinking it may be the one on Lithia Pinecrest and not the Seffner one based on how my signal dropped off when I was heading north on 301 near 60. I'll know better on my early drive in tomorrow morning where I will take the longer route up I-75, then down I-4 to I-275 then on to the airport.

The tower I'm talking about is across from Lithia Springs Elementary, though, east of the Bells Shoals site. So I'd imagine those signals are coming from somewhere else. Either the newly completed sites by I-4/Fairgrounds or the Seffner site, or even site not yet on the update.

The tower I'm talking about is across from Lithia Springs Elementary, though, east of the Bells Shoals site. So I'd imagine those signals are coming from somewhere else. Either the newly completed sites by I-4/Fairgrounds or the Seffner site, or even site not yet on the update.

Well I will see in the morning. The reason I stopped driving north on 301 is because the signal kept getting weaker, leading me to believe at that point it might not be north. Curious to know where its coming from and Sensorly isn't giving me enough clues yet.

Well I will see in the morning. The reason I stopped driving north on 301 is because the signal kept getting weaker, leading me to believe at that point it might not be north. Curious to know where its coming from and Sensorly isn't giving me enough clues yet.

Its not further north, my wife works by the fairgrounds and no LTE as of tonight.

Its not further north, my wife works by the fairgrounds and no LTE as of tonight.

Well based on my travels this morning I am wondering if some antenna alignment has been taking place with regards to the new towers to the north and the existing tower off of Bell Shoals. Not getting real strong signals in the areas we've been noticing new signals and not able to discern if there really is an additional tower lit up or not. I'll keep checking, but from what I can tell the areas we are seeing some LTE in now are weak.

You Tampa folks should start a LTE Cell Sector ID spreadsheet like the New Orleans and Austin threads. It would help you identify new sites and anomalies and where they are coming from.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 2

Well based on my travels this morning I am wondering if some antenna alignment has been taking place with regards to the new towers to the north and the existing tower off of Bell Shoals. Not getting real strong signals in the areas we've been noticing new signals and not able to discern if there really is an additional tower lit up or not. I'll keep checking, but from what I can tell the areas we are seeing some LTE in now are weak.

I thought over here in Pinellas when they fired up a new tower that my coverage had changed from the other LTE tower. I have no idea of knowing but it seemed that way

Somebody in the Android Central forum is reporting LTE on Thononosassa Rd and McIntosh Rd north of I-4. There are a couple new Sensorly hits on I-4 as well.

I was planning on going a bit out of my way on the way home as I suspected, based on what I see on Sensorly, that a tower in that area is active. We shall see. Hoping to be in that area around 13:30.

The 301 tower is live I'm getting 25+ down on sligh and 301. I have to say wow yesterday was a busy day for sprint they turned on like 4-5 towers. I am very lucky that now every where I go even work has 4g and good 4g with amazing speeds

The 301 tower is live I'm getting 25+ down on sligh and 301. I have to say wow yesterday was a busy day for sprint they turned on like 4-5 towers. I am very lucky that now every where I go even work has 4g and good 4g with amazing speeds

Awesome! Hopefully it reaches the Sabel Park area a couple miles south on 301.