Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

There was two "incidents" where I MAY have called 2 members trolls for not verifying on sensorly

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Thats funny stuff. I didn't report anything this time. Lol. I was asking about someone else.

Pretty sure it would be one of the in progress sites that have been reported.. Would be nice for the member to tell us where he was though. I was off today and hit everyone of them but got nothing. It's how I ran into RastaEricsson guy..

Im going after work tomorrow to the valrico one

Nice. I'll go by the other supposed Brandon tower tomorrow to see if it has been turned on as well and I'll let you know as early as possible so you can map if you want.

I will map what I can on the way home in about an hour. LTE drops out indoors where I am must be from a distant site. I ran sensorly for a minute in the back yard. Pulling about 10 down with -10 RSRP

Edited by James

You new guys are killing me cuz I don't know you yet to know where you are.. Lol

I live in Seminole. Right now I'm in Largo near the intersection of walsingham and 113th st

So is there a chance it's turned on? Sorry I'm not sure exactly what it means for it to be in progress.

The in progress sites are new to the sponsor maps. It's a site that hasn't been accepted by Sprint yet, but either Robert has scored some info from the inside or a member has confirmed that work is being done there. On the sponsor maps there are about 9 or so sites in Pinellas that we have confirmed to have work done. The ones I have reported over the last month or so have panels and cabinets set and APPEAR ready. Tonight the reports we are getting in Pinellas correspond to in progress sites.

Nice. I'll go by the other supposed Brandon tower tomorrow to see if it has been turned on as well and I'll let you know as early as possible so you can map if you want.

The other anticipated Brandon area tower is around 1221 N. Valrico Rd, as far as I can tell.

All of our In Progress sites in the Tampa market are from members. We did have the Spring Hill and I-275 S St. Pete site did come from a source and were In Progress a very short time before they went live. They were provided to me with a list of about a half dozen sites in several Florida markets.

Robert via Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

************************SITE IN PROGRESS*************************** On my way home today I drove past a site and there where NV panels newly installed with three RRU's per sector on the site and freshly dug trench from the at&t fiber to the site in a rural area of Hernando county. The pictures I took from my iPhone 5 so there not the greatest but it was all I had at the moment. 19372 yontz toad brooksville fl. (SITE I.D. OR73XC012 ) I tryed to connect to the site but it appears the equipment isnt live as of yet.

• Like 1

On that Largo - Clearwater tower - I joined this forum just to post that info for others ;)

It's now nearly 4am and my phone is still showing 4GLTE. I'll go driving around later this morning but I suspect that it's the tower on East Bay near the intersection of East Bay and Highland.

I think that means that I need to change my Sensorly settings to run in the background rather than just Active while I am running the app.

On that Largo - Clearwater tower - I joined this forum just to post that info for others ;)

It's now nearly 4am and my phone is still showing 4GLTE. I'll go driving around later this morning but I suspect that it's the tower on East Bay near the intersection of East Bay and Highland.

I think that means that I need to change my Sensorly settings to run in the background rather than just Active while I am running the app.

Hmm, it was on a few minutes ago when I posted this... now it seems to be off.

The small red circle is the tower and the blue lines are where I drove that had LTE. The further West I went, the more it dropped off quickly. Hope this helps..(This is for Brandon/Valrico btw.)

I'll take a quick run through there this morning and I'll check the tower if the sun is up when I get there. I'll run down Bloomingdale too then back home.