Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

Picking up 4G sporadically by Wireless Grass. That tower is really amazing... Would love to see 75 towers just like this one done by the end of the year, but from three towers to that might be getting our hopes up a little.

Where is Wireless Grass?

Going back to the anticipated Tampa schedule, it looks like Brandon's getting just a few towers at launch. Luckily for me, there's a tower slated for launch right by me on Bell Shoals. But for now, we can only live vicariously through our friends in Pinellas and the northern Tampa 'burbs.

Going back to the anticipated Tampa schedule, it looks like Brandon's getting just a few towers at launch. Luckily for me, there's a tower slated for launch right by me on Bell Shoals. But for now, we can only live vicariously through our friends in Pinellas and the northern Tampa 'burbs.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-287-tampa-network-visionlte-deployment-schedule-update/

a5agazyq.jpg

My ex has LTE before me? Unacceptable rip down the tower..

Kidding kinda.. Love that Hope4LTE was crying earlier about Brandon lol congrats.. 70 more sites

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 3

Where are you getting those results? Bell shoals? N or S of Bloomingdale ave?

Between Bloomingdale and Fishhawk/Boyette. The tower is actually by that Catholic Church. I actually lost my LTE by the Walmart.

Anyone know the site or seen it completed at all? Wildman said he was in Valrico today. Same area right

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Yeah. The area is awkward... On one side it's technically Brandon (South) but across the street is Valrico. Lithia and Fishhawk Ranch are around the corner.

I was at 54 and 41 today and my phone said it was on the LTE network, but I wasn't able to connect to the internet and the 4G icon didn't show. I planned on getting closer to the tower but there was an accident....

You were way on the Western edge of the tower's coverage. I could barely get my phone to pick up LTE there. Also, you are closer to other towers so your phone would have been trying to connect to them instead.

Sent from my Galaxy S III