Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

Not sure if the dialer codes work for that phone but from your dialer pad type ##data# go to view mode and then LTE record give us a screenshot of that screen

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

ForumRunner_20121212_232220.png

[ATTACH]1366[/ATTACH]

ForumRunner_20121212_232232.png

[ATTACH]1367[/ATTACH]

Odd, yours is different. We have an "LTE Record" option for us. No matter, just text "Usage" to 1311 and it will send you your usage date. If you connected to 4G it should pop up.

What happened was me and my partner stopped by our fuel pumps to fuel up the work truck. My partner asked me to look up something in the play store and as soon as I turned on the screen is when I seen the 4G where the 3G is. I showed my partner because he herd me shreik like a girl and the as soon as I turned on sensory it went back to 3G. I then ran a speed test and got a 2.21 mbps down and a 0.57 up. Right after that I posted what happened here and ran another speedtest and got the 2.06 down and the 0.21 up. Both test had the 3G lit in the corner.

• Like 1

Ahhh 3g speeds at rick y t treasure island late night low load 2 megs plus I Cold deal with that allday long what's the max of ehrdp 3meg?

post-8070-0-75074500-1355380367_thumb.png

Edited by TuX