Jump to content

time in Complete but blocked until LTE general use


DaQue
 Share

Recommended Posts

Anyone have a guess on the average time Sprint blocks a site thats complete? I know if its the first one in an area it will be longer. What's the longest a site has been complete but blocked?

 

Side question dose the sponsor section have a launched and working list.

 

Im getting real close to sending some cash. I would have already but things ave been tight last few years. Ok that and Im just cheap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are a sites complete list that Rob updates every week in the sponsors section, there is also a running list of markets but does not require sponsorship but you get a lot of great info with becoming one.. donating 20 bucks would be good but we you can offer Rob would be welcomed

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone have a guess on the average time Sprint blocks a site thats complete? I know if its the first one in an area it will be longer. What's the longest a site has been complete but blocked?

 

Side question dose the sponsor section have a launched and working list.

 

Im getting real close to sending some cash. I would have already but things ave been tight last few years. Ok that and Im just cheap.

 

We had some sites complete in early March but were blocked until Mid July. That was the longest. However, I don't think that's going to be typical anymore.

 

It is so variable though, its not really possible to answer your question. Early sites will likely be blocked longer than later sites within a market. Sprint doesn't block some sites ever, probably in error. However, most sites are blocked after Sprint accepts the site from the OEM until a market is pre launched or launched.

 

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

  • gallery_1_23_9202.png

  • Posts

    • What devices should do, and what they actually do, are two very different things! As you've probably heard me mention countless times, many of those screens get information in a proprietary manner directly from the modem; apps like SignalCheck can only get what the OS is reporting. I did find your earlier reports, and as I guessed, the OS was reporting valid signal strength. I will try to figure out a solution.
    • Service mode shows the SIM as having no service, so I would think the device should report that. I believe I sent a diagnostic report a little while back—can you check to see if you have it?
    • Interesting, that doesn't happen on my P7. Can you send me a diagnostic report the next time you see that please? Hopefully the phone isn't actually reporting the -115, that will be tricky.
    • Hey Mike—another dual SIM bug. If one SIM loses service, it doesn’t disappear from the app.  I’ve seen this a couple times—my Dish SIM will lose service (confirmed in service mode), but SCP won’t stop displaying -115 or so. And it logs a data point at that signal every time the location updates.  Along the same lines, I have a custom trigger set up for 313340 (Dish), and the custom trigger keeps firing when this is happening. 
    • TLDR: not really 😂 With dual SIM, initially I was struggling to keep the info from each SIM separate but updating properly. I figured out how to get each to update without negatively impacting the other SIM's process.. which caused those processes to run on separate threads. On some devices (notably your e5 Play), the OS doesn't like the separate threads updating the UI. But it was only a very small subset of devices. And at first, the crash reports gave the correct crash reason but it was pointing to unrelated parts of the code. Once I cleaned up some other bugs, the crash reports pointed me directly to what I needed.
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...