Connecting to LTE, question

I have searched but could not find the answer. If I have my phone set to LTE/CDMA and it is currently is registering evdo rev a:6 will it connect to LTE if I come upon a tower that hits it. It seems I have to toggle my phone sometimes to get it to see ehrpd, but I am not sure if I really need to do this.

Your device does not need to be connected to eHRPD in order for it to discover LTE. It will scan on its own if it is in CDMA/LTE mode.

However, EVO LTEs often have to force scan by cycling through airplane mode to pick up LTE.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

Your device does not need to be connected to eHRPD in order for it to discover LTE. It will scan on its own if it is in CDMA/LTE mode.

However, EVO LTEs often have to force scan by cycling through airplane mode to pick up LTE.

I have the galaxy nexus. Ok good know on connecting to LTE.

Robert you're going about it all wrong! You need to pull out your glock and show that phone who's boss!
  • Like 2