Force Verizon PRL & NV 3G speeds? Orlando FL

sddabrow

• 4 months later...

I know this is an old thread, but now that the iPhone 5 can be jailbroken....do you still plan on creating an app to easily change the PRL from Sprint to Verizon? That would be wonderful. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

How do I go about forcing Verizon PRL on a 4s? The coverage in Tallahassee is abysmal, and I need to use my phone

We do not provide tutorials on how to violate your Sprint contract Ts and Cs. If your network coverage or performance is so unacceptable, then you should consider porting out to a wireless carrier that better suits your needs.

AJ

• Like 1

We do not provide tutorials on how to violate your Sprint contract Ts and Cs. If your network coverage or performance is so unacceptable, then you should consider porting out to a wireless carrier that better suits your needs.

AJ

If that was an option, I would, but the ETF is just way too much money

• Like 1

If that was an option, I would, but the ETF is just way too much money

We do need greater accountability from our wireless carriers. But the current lack of that does not make it right for you to violate the Ts and Cs of the contract that you signed. If you cannot afford your ETF, then you have your answer. Make the best of the situation, and know that it will get better in the coming months.

AJ