Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

I will make sure to keep Sensorly running over the next couple days.  I live off route 3 in mount vernon on the edge of Centerburg, and frequently hot up 37 to 71 so I should be able to map some of that.  Not to mention the tower up in my neck of the woods that is working.

You'll need the LTE Discovery app while doing so. Otherwise, Sensorly will have you stuck on 3G.

Now getting 800 in Johnstown, just in time for Swapper's Day!

I need the Site ID in the Other thread or PM me. Typing the address in the Map puts me in between the two.

EDIT: FOUND IT

Edited by COZisBack
  • Like 1

The tower at 3bs & K is definately live. I mapped it almost all the way home...it almost reaches rt 23.

We're on it. Check the Sponsor Side.

ATTENTION: SITE HUNT CONTEST STARTS TOMORROW 8/31/2013!!!

Here's your point structure:

1 Point

• Checking a Legacy Site that hasn't been checked (GMaps, Sensorly Map or SCP Screenshot req.)
  • Locating NV cabinets = 1 point (Picture of CABs and GMaps, Sensorly Map or SCP Screenshot req.)

2 Points

• Locating NV cabinets & RRHs (Perfectly Clear picture of RRHs and GMaps, Sensorly Map or SCP Screenshot req.)
  • 1 Bonus Point for locating High-Capacity Site (2-Antennas 2 -1900 RRHs and 1-800 RRH per side)

5 Points

• Mapping a new undiscovered LTE site (Screenshots of Serving Cells IDs of all 3 sectors req. at -80dBm or better)
  • Locating a new 1x800 site (SCP or 1xEngineering Screenshots and 1xPNs of all 3 sectors req.)

GO GET TO HUNTING BEFORE OR AFTER THE GAME TOMORROW!!!! GOOD LUCK OUT THERE!!!!

CONTEST ENDS SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2013

So... I'm guessing you want to know what the prize is??? How about a $50 Sponsored in your S4GRU User Name???

This $50 will make you a S4GRU Sponsor for at least 6 months. If you are already a Sponsor of S4GRU and you only need $50 more or so to reach the $100 mark to become a S4GRU Premier Sponsor, this will get you there!!!

Stay Tuned ;)

S4GRU Sponsor. For members who donate money through PayPal to S4GRU to help fund the costs of Sprint 4G Rollout Updates, you get the S4GRU Sponsor title for six months from your last donation. Once you donate $100 or more in total, you get the title indefinitely and upgraded to Premier Sponsor (see below). S4GRU Sponsors get:

• Access to the S4GRU Sponsors Forum (contents subject to change, but includes some interactive maps)
  • Allow profile customizations
  • Larger profile photos (up to 250x250)
  • Can edit forum posts up to six hours after posting (incognito)
  • No limitations on auto signatures
  • Not subject to flood control timeouts
  • Store up to 250 Private Messages
  • No daily limit on Private Messages
  • Up to 10 People allowed in a Personal Message
  • Can view who gave you reputation points
  • Unlimited inline notifications

S4GRU Premier Sponsor. S4GRU Sponsors who donate $100 or more in total, get to keep the title indefinitely and you also get in addition to the benefits of the S4GRU Sponsor above:

• Access to the S4GRU Premier Sponsor Forum (contents subject to change, but includes the original baseline NV schedule maps for many markets)
  • Bypass word filters
  • Can post HTML in posts
  • No limit to number of people allowed in a Personal Message
  • Unlimited PM storage
  • Allow attachments in PM's
  • Allow unlimited amounts of reputation points to be given
  • Larger profile photos (up to 250x400)
  • Can edit forum posts at any time (incognito)
  • Can soft delete own posts
  • Avoids any moderation queues
  • Like 2

I stopped for lunch in Dresden on my way east on 16 yesterday. I could not get an LTE signal no matter what I tried. However, on my way home last night, SCP started chiming when I approached the area. I was driving and wasn't able to do much but I can verify its existence at least and got a BSL. I launched speed test and it was around 5mbps when I lost the signal.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

post-18538-13779598815808_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Oh now you're just being ridiculous 1x800. Canal Winchester and Pickerington?

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

uploadfromtaptalk1377964771613.jpg

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

That's the tower right off 33 on Diley. I'm hoping that one gets LTE soon as someone said that they saw ATT there earlier this week. 

800 has some serious range.

800 penetrates buildings better..right? Livingston area needs it bad

I would just like to be able to maintain a call or data anywhere East of Hamilton on Livingston.... Shouldn't be coverage that bad in the city of Columbus.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Dude canal Winchester is OWED some Sprint loving. Talk about your black hole for cell coverage. I think more like black hole in a black hole inside another black hole.

You know what sucks? I live in this little wedge of deadness still. Between the southeast facing and north narrowband facing sector, right off the point about 1.5 miles is me. At the house my phone prefers the cedar hill cell 10 miles southwest over the big hills than the Basil western site, both coming in at -100. Hopefully some tuning fixes that or I may have to switch to whomever built the new cell visible from my porch.

• Like 1

I picked up one last night and confirmed the site this morning.. 42 miles for 1x800. Farthest I have had with LTE is 22 miles. Wasn't cheating being on top a hill or building either.

• Like 1

I stopped for lunch in Dresden on my way east on 16 yesterday. I could not get an LTE signal no matter what I tried. However, on my way home last night, SCP started chiming when I approached the area. I was driving and wasn't able to do much but I can verify its existence at least and got a BSL. I launched speed test and it was around 5mbps when I lost the signal.

Did you get a chance to do any mapping and LTe Engineering screenshots?

Did you get a chance to do any mapping and LTe Engineering screenshots?

No signal mapping. I was told not to because of my galaxy nexus. Also, I was tired and wanted to get home, rather than creep around their tower in the dark ;) I will be up that way again in a few days so I can try again. I guess I can get gps map screenshots with the engineering screen data. At least I know (probably) which tower it is.

• Like 1

No signal mapping. I was told not to because of my galaxy nexus. Also, I was tired and wanted to get home, rather than creep around their tower in the dark ;) I will be up that way again in a few days so I can try again. I guess I can get gps map screenshots with the engineering screen data. At least I know (probably) which tower it is.

Sorry I'm mobile. Didn't see what device you have. Thanks for not mapping.

You know if you all don't want to get out here and score some points, I'll donate in my own name. :) Livingston and Alum Creek.

BTW. That's a high capacity site!

uploadfromtaptalk1378066804088.jpg

• Like 1

You know if you all don't want to get out here and score some points, I'll donate in my own name. :) Livingston and Alum Creek. BTW. That's a high capacity site! Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

What's the status of that tower?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

You know if you all don't want to get out here and score some points, I'll donate in my own name. :) Livingston and Alum Creek. BTW. That's a high capacity site! Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

Good lord... Is that a Sprint only site???

Be careful going around the Livingston Alum site. If its by the W.C Lounge u might find a body or someone doing dynasty (thenasty)

I'm from that area, doesn't worry me.

Good lord... Is that a Sprint only site???

Top rack is Sprint. Two Antennas in the middle of each side is NV. 2-1900 1-800 RRHs.

• Like 1