Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Again I had no problems connecting to 4g around 270 and roberts and actually off of the roberts road exit senseorly shows more spots with 4g

Where exactly at? I drove north and south of Roberts road and nothing.....

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

IMSI-310120016698497

MCC-MNC 320-120

Serving Cell 203 Band 25

UL CHN-26665 DLCHN-8665

RSRP = -97 TO -107 RSRQ -11 SNR -8.4

TXPWR 512 dbm

IPV4-51.34.101.142

From the lte sgnal in hilliard I was able to connect around that area in general it show on senseorly

Where exactly at? I drove north and south of Roberts road and nothing.....

Serving Cell 203 is from the Morse Road site.

Ok on my way to Westerville from Canal Winchester I got 1Xa800 from just north of Diley Road all the way to Broad and 270. Most of the time I was on Rohr Rd site, there was a stretch of 270 between 33 and Eastland Mall that I was on the Vause Rd site and for a few seconds I bounced between Rohr Rd, Vause Rd and Canal Rd sites which that one is near SR317 and US23 south.

On the Rohr Rd site I got PN 204, 381 & 384. Those were on ENG screens so I'm trusting that they're accurate. While trying to snap those I began bouncing between the 3 sites.

On Canal Rd I got PN 327.

The signal quality was no better than -97 dBm, Along US33 the whole stretch was -97 to -99, on 270 between Eastland and 33 the Vause site was -97 while Rohr was -103. Then once north of Eastland all the way to Broad Rohr was -100.

Here's what I have of pics. I was driving. 

2013-08-18 08.23.27.png

2013-08-18 08.24.54.png

2013-08-18 08.25.14.png

2013-08-18 08.25.21.png

• Like 2

Ok on my way to Westerville from Canal Winchester I got 1Xa800 from just north of Diley Road all the way to Broad and 270. Most of the time I was on Rohr Rd site, there was a stretch of 270 between 33 and Eastland Mall that I was on the Vause Rd site and for a few seconds I bounced between Rohr Rd, Vause Rd and Canal Rd sites which that one is near SR317 and US23 south.

On the Rohr Rd site I got PN 204, 381 & 384. Those were on ENG screens so I'm trusting that they're accurate. While trying to snap those I began bouncing between the 3 sites.

On Canal Rd I got PN 327.

The signal quality was no better than -97 dBm, Along US33 the whole stretch was -97 to -99, on 270 between Eastland and 33 the Vause site was -97 while Rohr was -103. Then once north of Eastland all the way to Broad Rohr was -100.

Here's what I have of pics. I was driving.

Someone is racking up some points I see. You need me to update your Confirmations?

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

Someone is racking up some points I see. You need me to update your Confirmations?

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

Not really trying, I mean when it comes on out west and up north I won't be scoring any of those. I just looked up the distance on Google Earth, about 10 miles. Pretty sweet.

Also, I seen some purple in odd places around gahanna. hmm.

• Like 1

That dark spot on Crew Stadium is somewhat new...

I'm really hoping that's not a false positive.

There is a man up on the tower on basil western road in Canal winchester right now. It's across the street from Kingy's near 33 and Diley Road. I took a picture of the equipment on his trailer but can't post it now... And you can only see boxes anyway.

• Like 1

There is a man up on the tower on basil western road in Canal winchester right now. It's across the street from Kingy's near 33 and Diley Road. I took a picture of the equipment on his trailer but can't post it now... And you can only see boxes anyway.

Yeah they've been at it a few days. I'm dying for that one to come up since I live close to it.

Since you show as living in Carroll, I haven't had the chance to check the Carroll site, the Marcy Rd (close to the covered bridge I think) site and I think there's another one down along 188 somewhere. Any chance you could take a look?

• Like 1

I'm a little stoked. I've picked up 1xA 800 from the two towers near Rickenbacker, the tower on South High @ 317, one of the West Jeff towers, a new tower in the uzi area south east of Children's and the tower from Sparta while I was on the north end, that one being 25 miles away.

• Like 1

Heads up to non-sponsors. We have two new LTE sites in the Columbus Market. ;) Zanesville Area. Go ahead and donate some funds to help keep the lights on around here for more Columbus Market details.

• Like 1

Let's hurry and add 3 more for Granville...

8-0-54-23 is what I want to see :D

I'd rather see 395-395-395-395-395. :lol:

• Like 2

Heads up to non-sponsors. We have two new LTE sites in the Columbus Market. ;) Zanesville Area. Go ahead and donate some funds to help keep the lights on around here for more Columbus Market details.

Nice to see my hometown getting some love. 3G has been awful there.
  • Like 1