Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

I'm on my way to check some towers.... Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Good luck. I'm hoping it's not the Galaxy Nexus giving false positives. Really hoping it's not!

• Like 1

Good luck. I'm hoping it's not the Galaxy Nexus giving false positives. Really hoping it's not!

Where was exact location? 161 near 37,310?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Where was exact location? 161 near 37,310?

The person that posted that only has one post on this site, so I'm not sure if they're checking this regularly and they didn't give much info. I'm guessing it was near the intersection of 37 and Granville St/Raccoon Valley Rd.

The person that posted that only has one post on this site, so I'm not sure if they're checking this regularly and they didn't give much info. I'm guessing it was near the intersection of 37 and Granville St/Raccoon Valley Rd.

Just drove on 161 to 310, 310 to 37 near Johnstown and now racoon Valley back to Granville, nothing yet....

Standby though...

I read the site a lot but dont know much other than no mapping and LTE engineering screen pics

Yes, where at, I'm out driving around....

I'm on Loudon, now back on Granville St... I couldn't connect!

There's no way that Morse Rd site would reach that far. If someone is really getting LTE there, it has to be a new site.

Didn't someone get the same thing from another tower off Taylor Rd in Reynoldsburg? Showed up once or twice and went away?

Didn't someone get the same thing from another tower off Taylor Rd in Reynoldsburg? Showed up once or twice and went away?

Someone thought they saw LTE, but I went over there and saw nothing. They could have been testing it, but I didn't see anyone at the site working on anything.

In Marion we are having all kinds of issues on the network.  EVDO is turning on and off all day long.  Text msgs are  not going through all the time and yesterday  we were in roaming from 7:00 to 10:00 pm

In Marion we are having all kinds of issues on the network. EVDO is turning on and off all day long. Text msgs are not going through all the time and yesterday we were in roaming from 7:00 to 10:00 pm

There's a ticket opened on the tower downtown there for blocked evdo.The whole area is scheduled to get LTE real soon so maybe they're running the Ethernets.
  • Like 2

Centerberg just lit up an LTE tower and several 3Gs. Now go map.

Lol, that's out of my area to map... Fellow guys, go get it!