Did NV forget that San Antonio exist?

Rock_Paper_Scissors_

Is it just me or does it seem like San Antonio has been forgotten? I check the NV completed sites each week and SA doesnt have any or it might have one or two every couple of weeks.. While Houston and other cities seem to get 9-25 or more every week. Im just curious if Im just being overly sensitive and impatient to not seeing more completed sites each week or if others have noticed this also.

There were no new accepted sites, however, there may be sites that may be newly broadcasting LTE.

We only get lists of sites Sprint accepted this week. It's possible even that the guy who would inspect and accept the sites in San Antonio was busy in another market or out on vacation. Who knows?

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

• Like 1

WiMAX does you no good if you have an LTE phone. Nor does it do you any good if you're in an area with fragile coverage...which, when I had my Epic, a fair amount of SA that I traversed was for 4G.

• Like 1

San antonio has wimax 4G. Man you are lucky!! Here in Colorado Springs only slow 3G

Based on my observations in the Springs in July 2012, their 3G is better than most other similar sized cities on the Sprint network.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

San antonio has wimax 4G. Man you are lucky!! Here in Colorado Springs only slow 3G

I have no wimax in Universal city which is a suburb of San Antonio. I do have a lte tower that is live, approx 3/4 of a mile away, but i get no lte from it. I do get 3g and 1x if I stand in my yard it will not work in my house. If I go sit near the tower and on the opposite side of the tower from my house I will get lte but the signal is not that great most of the time. I honestly think that there is something wrong with this particular tower.